-- Chapter 92 --

Kaylee's POV:
I wake up to the sun shining through a hole in the curtains. I yawn then stretch. Jack wasn't in the bed. I didn't know where he was to be honest. The door of the bedroom opened a bit and in walked Jack. He smiled and layed back on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we cuddled for a while. "Anything you doing today?" Jack asked. "No not really but I might ask Poppy if she is free so we could meet up." I said. "Good idea. I might hang out with a few of my mates too." Jack said. The two of us walked downstairs into the kitchen and made breakfast. I quickly text Poppy. Hey Pops, want to meet up today if your free? I locked my phone and went upstairs to shower. I changed into some nice clothes. It was a hot sunny day so I wore some denim shorts and a thin t-shirt so I wouldn't be to hot in it.

I walked back downstairs and looked at my phone. I'm free all day. I will be at your house in 10 minutes. I also have some news to tell you. I locked my phone and went into the lounge. Jack was in the shower so I was downstairs by myself. A few minutes later Jack came downstairs. I gave him a hug. The doorbell rang shortly after. I walked up to the door and opened it. Poppy was standing there. "Come in, come in." I said. She walked in. "Can we go grab some coffee?" Poppy asked. "Sure." I said. I kissed Jack goodbye. "Be careful." Jack shouted before I closed the door.

Poppy drove us to the city centre and we got coffee. We went into Starbucks for a change. I ordered my drink then Poppy ordered her's. Poppy found a table by the window which had a good view. It looked out to the cathedral. "How have you been?" I asked Poppy. "I've been good what about you?" She asked. "Good. Trying to hide but yeah." I said. "Why are you trying to hide?" She asked. "One word, Brandon!" I said. Poppy's facial expression change. "Oh." She said. "I better keep my eye out then." She added on. "Can we change the subject?" I asked. She nodded. "I have some news to tell you." Poppy said. "Yeah. What is it?" I asked politely. "Well I found out about a few weeks ago but I would have told you but you where just too busy.... I'm pregnant!" Poppy said with a smile. "Omg! No way. Congratulations." I said standing up to give her a hug.

Poppy and I spoke for some more.

I place our rubbish into the bin and returned back to the table. I looked up and saw a guy in a black hoodie again. The guy pulled down his hoodie and revealed who he was. Brandon! I tapped Poppy's shoulder. "Poppy we need to go now." I said. "Ok. Why? Is everything ok?" She asked. "Brandon is outside. I want to get away." I said. Poppy grabbed her bag and I did the same. We walked out of the shop and to a totally different direction where Brandon was standing. We walked as fast as we could. Poppy began to worry. I picked my phone up and began to ring Jack. I place the phone to my ear waiting for a reply. No answer. I tried again but there was no reply. I tried one last time but I still got no response. I texted him instead. We just saw Brandon. Help us please. I need you Jack. I'm scared. I locked my phone hoping for a reply soon.

"Poppy and Kaylee, so good to see you both." The voice behind us said. We both turned around. "Brandon! What do you want?" Poppy asked. "Revenge." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Because it's you." He said. I looked at my phone seeing if Jack had replied. Still no reply. "I don't think he will reply anytime soon." Brandon said. I began to worry and panic. "What have you done to him?" I nearly shouted. "Oh nothing, but my helper may do. Also don't bother asking Henry for help either." Brandon said. No. A tear fell down my eye. I need Jack.

Jack's POV:
I was with a few of my mates when it all began. Henry and I where walking to a shop when a guy out of nowhere decided to walked straight through us and make us drop our phone. "What was that for?" I said to him. "It was for Kaylee." He said. Everytime someone brings Kaylee's name up I get real protective over her. "What has she done to you?" I asked. "Not what she has done to me. It's what she has done to Brandon." They said walking back towards us. I don't like the look of this.

"Leave us alone please." Henry said. "Why?" They asked. "Because we are leaving and going to find Kaylee and Poppy." I said. "No need. Brandon has them." They said. Now I was fuming.