--Chapter 75--

Kaylee's POV:
Today was the day of the premiership final. Exeter Chiefs against Saracens. I am so excited. I showered then changed in my clothes. I wore a white polo shirt, some black sports leggings, an Exeter Chiefs hoodie, some of my nike trainers and an Exeter Chiefs coat I got off my dad. I was supporting Exeter today. I walked into my dads room and saw him walk out of the bathroom. "Morning dad." I said walking in closer. "Morning Kaylee. Help me get the team up." He asked. "Sure." I said. We had the whole corridor/ floor to ourselves. It was nice. I knocked on the first door which was Henry's and whoever he was sharing with. "Wake up. Let's get going. Big day today." I shouted. I did the to all of the doors. The team eventually came out of their rooms. We all ate breakfast together then headed somewhere to train for the final few hours.

The coach pulled up to the training ground that Exeter were going train on for a few hours until it was time to go to Twickenham. We all walked into a building where we were going to be for a while. "You have a loud voice Kaylee." Henry said. "I do indeed." I said. The guys did a bit of training then went to get the last check ups done. I helped around getting tape, bandages and other things for the staff, who came with us and the players too. "All done ready to go." The physio said to Rob and the head coach. Everyone in the room huddled in for the speech before we actually set foot for the final.

Time drew closer and we all hopped back on the bus to head to Twickenham. The bus approached the stadium and standing outside where a lot of fans. Different people where shouting the chiefs song out and shouting, "CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS!" The fans were wild lets say. I walked down the path with a few bags on my shoulders as I was helping the team out. We got into the changing room we had and settled in a bit. Everyone got ready and then huddled in one last time before the match. I stood back and waited for them to finish. "Kaylee come join us." Rob said said. I joined the huddle next to Sam H and Stu T. They had their arms wrapped around me and so did I. "Any words? Kaylee you got anything to say?" Gareth said. "Yeah I do. Good luck out there, give it your best shot and we will all be cheering you lot on. Let's win this" I said. They all cheered. All of us put our hands in the middle and then walked out to the corridor.

I followed the subs onto the bench and sat down. I waited for the game to start. There where a lot of fans the stadium looked full and it probably was. Poppy was in the crowd with a few others. She text me saying she was here for the match. Jack M was sat next to me as he was a sub for the match. Most of the players families, girlfriend's, wife's, their own kids and other relatives where here to watch. Cheering all over the stadium took place every 2 minutes. At least the crowds where pumped for the game. I know I am. Both teams walked onto the pitch and got into their positions. The referee blew his whistle and the match began. Cheers and boos where heard from across the stadium when the opposing team had the ball.

I was half way off my seat. Exeter Chiefs 13-10 Saracens. Exeter managed to score a point at half time. I walked back into the changing room with the lads. Jack was peddling on the bike in the corner as he usually does. I walked over and stood near him. "Your playing great out there." I told him. "And your being a great support." He said. I smiled. The second half I went to sit with Jack's family as I wasn't allowed to sit back down next to the players. I sat next to his mum. "This is a good game." I said. "Indeed it is. Hopefully they win." She said. "With all our support they will." I said and she smiled giving me a side hug. The second half began. I cheered them on. It was a tough match.

Saracens scored a point, later on in the match, which made the score 20-18 to them. There was 2 minutes left of the game. We either had to score a try, get a penalty or do both. There was a scrum that had taken place. Gareth Steenson managed to get Exeter a penalty. The fans cheered. It's now or never. He better score this point and we could win. He kicked the ball and it went flying. It looked like it wasn't going to go over but I was wrong it went over. The cheers roared through out the stadium. The score was now 21-20 to Exeter. The ref blew his whistle and everyone to do with the chiefs went wild. We won. I hugged all of Jacks family before we made our way down to see the players.

I hugged everyone. Even my dad. I also congratulated them too. I didn't get to hug Jack as he went to collect the trophy with the team. I smiled. I'm beyond happy for Exeter. They deserved to win. They worked so hard to get to the final and shown how good they are by winning it. They collected the trophy and gave it to Rob. Jack jogged over to me. "Well done Jack. I knew you could win it." I told him. "I couldn't have done it without you." He said. We kissed. "You were amazing and so was everyone else." I said. "We worked hard for it and we got our reward by wining the final." He said to me. "My champion." I say smiling. "My star." He said leaning in for another kiss. We kissed again.

"Wait there one minute." Jack said. He ran off somewhere. I couldn't see as there was a lot of people around. He soon came back. "Jack go celebrate with your team mates." I said. "After I do this." He said. I was confused. I looked at him. Jack looked into my eyes and began what he was going to say. "Kaylee, your my life, my world I couldn't ask for anyone better than you. I can't live without you. When your gone I feel like a part of me is missing. That part is you. I couldn't be anymore happier. You make me happy and I make you happy too. I love you for who you are and what you love to do. I have no words to say. You are just an amazing, beautiful caring human. I love you so much this is why I'm doing this." Jack explained. I rose my hands to my face and began to cry tears of happiness after I realise what he is doing. Jack got a small black box in his hand then got down on one knee. He took one of my hands. Jack opened the box and showed me the ring. It was beautiful. "Kaylee Baxter, will you marry me?" He asked sweetly. "Of course! Yes!" I said. Jack place the beautiful diamond ring on my finger. There were some cheers from the team and other people. Jack got off of the ground and smashed his lips onto mine.