--Chapter 79--

Kaylee's POV:
"So Jack, when's the wedding?" Ollie asked. "We haven't decided yet." Jack told them. I agree with him. We don't want it yet maybe in a few months. I have been thinking about it but I haven't told Jack yet. "Congrats on being on the England squad. When do you guys go up to train?" Olly said directing it at Henry and Jack. "Training starts tomorrow so we're leaving in a few hours." Henry said. "Training is for three days so it should be good." Jack said. "How was the match?" Michael asked as he didn't play because he was injured and also he was with his family so he couldn't see the match. "We lost but we know what we did wrong so we know how to improve it next time." Henry said. Everyone had a laugh with each other. So it was time for them to leave. All of them left besides Henry. Jack was taking himself and Henry up to London.

They had training from Tuesday to Thursday. They have Friday off and Saturday they have a match with Exeter. I hope they don't injure themselves while they are up there. The time drew closer when they had to leave. Henry went to unlock the car and put his stuff in and also wait for Jack. Jack pulled me in for a hug. "I'll miss you." I said to him. "I will to." He said back. We hugged for some more. He pecked my lips. Jack handed me something. "Open this when I'm gone." He said handing me a envelop. We kissed for the last time in a few days then Jack left. He beeped the horn of his car as he drove out of the drive way. I'm going to miss him over these few days.

I shut the front door then I walk into the lounge with the envelop Jack handed to me. I sat on the sofa and looked at it. I wonder what it could be. I was now a bit lonely so I thought of Poppy. I went to phone Poppy to see what she was up to. We could hang out and maybe watch movies and eat popcorn. I decided to ring her.

Hi Poppy. How are you?
Hey Kaylee. I'm really good. What's up?
Nothing much. You?
I'm doing nothing just sat here watching The Jeremy Kyle Show. Can't get enough of it for some reason.
Haha. When I watch it that's what I feel like as well. Are you free for the night or evening?
I'm free for the night. Why?
I just want some company because it's a bit lonely around here now.
Ok let me get my things and I will be right over.
Thanks, I will see you then.
Yes see you. Bye.
Bye.

Poppy's coming over and I better tidy the place up. I tidy the place up so it was looking nice. The door bell rings. I go to the door and open it. I let Poppy in and we both walked into the living room. "Where's Jack?" She asked. "He's up with the England squad training for three days. That's why I wanted you to keep me company." I explain. "Oh I see. Anytime." She said. "Jack handed me an envelop before he left. He wanted me to open it but I'm thinking of opening it tomorrow." I say. "Good idea. I have to be there when you open it." Poppy says. I smile.

"Shall we watch a movie?" I suggest. "Yes, you get the blankets and popcorn and I will pick a movie." Poppy said. I walk into the kitchen and place some popcorn into the microwave. The beeping noise of the microwave snaps me out of my thoughts. I take two bowls and equally share the popcorn out. I get some blankets out of the cupboard and place them on the sofa. Poppy and I sat on the sofa together and watched a movie. "What movie did you pick?" I asked. "Bridget Jones Baby." She said. "Good movie." I said. I handed Poppy a bowl of popcorn. We watched the film. We both laughed at it. Soon we both fell asleep.