--Chapter 68--

Kaylee's POV:
I walk to my car and drove to see Rob. Jack came with me to break the news to Rob. Our fingers interlocked with each others. I breathed in and out to get rid of my nerves. I walk with Jack down the corridor to Rob's office. I knock on the door and wait for him to answer. I hear him talking to someone else so I wait. Jack began to rub circles on the back of my hand with his other hand. I sighed a bit. A player of the team walks out of the office. "Rob will be with you in a bit." He said. Him and Jack patted each other on the back and I just smiled. "Come in." Rob says. We walk in and stand in front of the desk. "Hi. I came to find you yesterday Jack." He said. "Sorry I was just not myself and still am." Jack said. "Oh, is everything ok?" Rob asked. "That's why we came to see you." I said. Rob looked a bit confused. There was a knock at the door. "Sorry but just wait here." He said. Rob went to see who it was.

Eventually Rob came back to us. "So, as you where saying." He said. "We have something to tell you." Jack said. Jack gave me the look as to say I can tell him. I took a minute. "I had a miscarriage." I said trying not to cry. "I'm sorry to hear that." Rob said taking a minute. Jack pulled me in for a hug. I broke down into tears. I looked over to Rob and he looked like he was going to cry. He got up and walked towards us. A tear fell down his face. I let go of Jack's arms and went into Rob's. "That's some heavy news." Rob said. In the corner of my eye I saw Jack leave the office. "Where's he gone?" I questioned. "Jack needed to go so I nodded my head to say, 'go'." He said. "Ok." I said.

"It's going to be different now." I told him. "I know." Rob said. I talked to Rob some more and then I went off to find Jack. I walked outside and to a bench that he was sat on. "I will always love our little angel." Jack said as he turned to me. "Me too." I said. I leaned my head on Jack's shoulder. "I'm sorry Jack." I said to him feeling bad for what has happened. "Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault." He said trying to convince me. Jack too my hand an we walked to his car. He drove home.

When we got home Jack seemed different. I made food for the both of us and ate it. "I'm going to bed." He said walking upstairs. "Ok. Night." I said. I grabbed a blanket from the side and watched TV with the blanket wrapped around me. I fell asleep shortly after.