--Chapter 45--

Kaylee's POV:
I get up really early because Jack is leaving for the British and Irish Lions Tour today. I got out of bed around 5:20am. Jack got out earlier because he had to do something's. I change into some clothes and make myself look nice. Jack has so many bags with him. It's all the lions stuff he needed to bring. I help Jack put his bags into the car. It is going to be odd with out him. When he's gone I will probably spend most of my time at Sandy Park. Jack should be I n New Zealand for about 6 weeks. The tour officially starts on the 3rd June. I'm happy that he got a place in the team. When Jack and I had finished our little snack and something to drink we headed out to the car. I was driving the car for Jack. I got in and buckled my belt up so did Jack. We left the house at 5:30am so we should get to London at 9:30am.

"Jack go sleep." I tell him. "K." He said resting his head back. He kept closing his eyes. We had a long car journey up to London airport. I let Jack sleep for the journey. It took us 4 hours to get to London. The traffic wasn't that bad which was good. I soon drove into the airport. By the time we got into London I was fully awake. I found a space and parked the car. "Jack we are here." I told him. "Oh yeah." He said unbuckling his seat belt. "I'm just going to get a trolley for the bags." I tell him. I run inside and get the trolley. I head back outside and bring the trolley to the car. Jack puts his bags onto the trolley. He wheels it in. There where other players from the team arriving and walking inside with their wife's, girlfriend's and family.

Unfortunately Jacks family couldn't come up to London to say bye but they where coming up to greet him back when the tour had finished. I walked by Jacks side. There was a group of the players standing waiting for the sign to go to their plane. Jack stops his cart and turns to me. "I'm going to miss you a lot." He tell him. "Me too." I said trying to hold back the tears. A few fall down my cheek. "Hey, hey. Don't cry. I will be back before you know it. I promise. You will be fine." He said hugging me tightly. "I will watch the games. Stay in contact please." I asked. "I will." He said. There were screaming fans standing behind barriers. Some asking for pictures and autographs.

"I love you Jack." I said before he walked with the others to the plane. "I love you too." He said giving me one last hug and kiss. I waved goodbye to him. My heart sunk when I couldn't see him anymore. I walked up to the big window where the plane they were taking was waiting. I watched all the players slowly get onto the plane. The door closed and they began the engines. I smiled as the plane took off.

When the plane went out of sight I turned around and made my way back to the car. I drove out of the airport and back down to Exeter. I should arrive around 1:30pm. It was worth the drive. I am proud of Jack. I get back to Exeter and the first thing I do when I get in the house is sleep on the couch. I put my phone loud enough so I could hear it if it went off.

I woke up by the sound of my phone. I answered it.

Hello
Hey Kaylee, it's Henry. I was wondering if you would like to come over to Sandy Park and hang out with all of us.
Yeah sure I'll be there in 10.
Ok see you then.
Yep see you.

I hung up the phone and got my stuff then went to Sandy Park. I arrived and got greeted by Henry. "Hey." I said. "Hi. All of us are going to go into the city centre if you want to come?" He asked. "Ok." I said. "Let's go get the others. I'll have a few in my car and you could have some in your car." He suggested. "Ok. That's fine." I said. We headed into the building and to the changing room. "Let's go." Henry said to the lads. At least it will get some stuff of my mind.