-- Chapter 100 --

After the honeymoon (a few weeks later)...

Kaylee's POV:
I know I should have dropped this ages ago but it came to my head. I can't. It's hard. Who is Brandon's helper? It could only be two people I know. Charlie could be one. He was a great friend to Brandon but he also hurt me. Or it could be Shawn. He was a good friend too but we never really spoke to each other. He hates me. I know it. Jack doesn't know what I'm doing. I will tell him because I won't be able to keep it from him. "Jack? You know Brandon has a helper." I began. "Babe. I know you want to find out who he is. We will find it out but let's leave it for a bit. Ok." Jack said holding my hands. "Ok. Fine." I said.

Jack left for training so I did a bit of research. Jack won't like it but I'm doing it anyway. When I finish it, I don't even find anything. I gave up. My phone went ping so I looked at it. To be honest I thought it was Jack but I was wrong. It said Unknown Number. I wonder who it could be. These messages kept coming up on my phone.

I know you.
Remember me?
Your going to love it when I revel myself.
Meet me.
At the park.
Wait no.
I will meet you later at 7 by the cathedral.
Bring whoever you want but that won't stop me.
Then I will reveal myself to you and show you who I really am.

I got a bit creeped out. I didn't reply back because who know where it would lead me too. I get up of the stool, grab my car keys and head out the door. I drove to Sandy Park as I had nothing better to do. I parked in my usual spot then got out and headed indoors. I walked down the hallways saying hi to the people I passed. I knocked on Rob's office door. "Come in." He said. I opened the door and walked it. His face lit up when he saw me. "Kaylee. How was your honeymoon?" Rob asked. "It was amazing. I loved it." I said as he pulled me in for a hug. I came here to speak to Rob about Brandon's helper.

"Dad. Brandon has a helper and I have two people in mind of who it could be." I started to explain. "I thought you might have forgotten about it." He said. "It's either Shawn or Charlie." I said. "Those two. Ok. Do you know them?" Rob asked. "Yes I do." I said. I explained everything to Rob about them so he knew who they where. "Jack doesn't know but I'm telling him." I said. "Plus I got these messages from an Unknown Number and I think it could be one of them. I'm meeting up with whoever they are later." I added. "Kaylee. This could be dangerous. Don't go alone. What if it isn't one of them?" Rob said. "Well if it isn't then I will figure it out when they show me who they really are." I told him. I talked to Rob for longer until I went to go find Jack.

I found him and went to talk to him. "Jack, your probably going to be mad. I know you told me not to but I had to. I think I know who Brandon's helper is." I said. I saw his tense a bit. "Kaylee, you know I said not to do it but anyway who do you think it is?" He asked. "Two people who it could be. Charlie or Shawn." I said. I explained the whole thing to him. "They want me to meet them tonight." I said looking at the floor. "You are not going alone. Me and a few others will join you." He said. "Thanks Jack." I said giving him a hug. We pecked each others lips then parted our own ways. I drove back home and waited for Jack to arrive back.

-- When Jack comes back --

I hear the front door open and in walks Jack with a few of his mates. Jack bought with him, Henry, Olly and Ollie. "When are you meeting them?" Jack asked. "At 7. So in about 30 minutes." I said. We all sat on the sofa and waited for about 10-15 minutes before we could leave. My nerves began to kick in. "Babe. It will be ok. You have me and the others to protect you." Jack whispered in my ear. The time came when we all got up and went to the cars. We all drove to the cathedral and waited. "Right. It's now or never. Stay near me please." I told them all. "We will." They said. I walked down a bit until I heard my name being said.

"Kaylee. Kaylee. So good to see you." He said. He voice is a lot deeper than Shawn or Charlie's. "What do you want?" I asked. "Everything but life isn't fair." He said. He began to move closer to me. I hated it. "Who are you?" I asked. "Watch and find out." He said. By this time the others where around me. The guy faced his back to me and pulled his hood down. He began to turn around. When he faced me I gasped. No. This can't be real. No.

"I'm your uncle." He said.