--Chapter 22--

Jack's POV:
I see Kaylee come into the room where most of us where hanging out. She has a few cuts on her hand and looks a mess. She looked like she had got into a fight or something. I asked her what happened and she got attacked, again? I also asked who by. She didn't answer so I asked again. She started to look a bit pale. Then she fell onto the floor. I immediately came to her rescue. "SOMEONE GO GET ROB!" I shouted. Rob had walked out the room a few minutes after Kaylee came in. I have Kaylee's head in my hands which are on my lap. "Wake up." I say to her. No response. I think she passed out about all that just went on. Rob came running in. "What happened?" He said furious. "She got attacked. That's all I know." I told him. "Ok." He said taking her into his own arms. "She passed out about all that just went on." I added in. "Thanks Jack." He says.

Everyone clears out of the room except one person. Poppy. "You have some serious apologising to do when she wakes up." I tell her. "I know I do. I feel really bad." She says with a sad face. "I think you should go home. I will call you if anything else happens." I say. "Ok. Bye." She says and walks out. I turn back around and go over to help Rob. "Please can you get a cold towel?" Rob said. "Sure." I say. I go and fetch a wet towel for Rob. I walk out into the corridor and find the towel. Henry appears in the corner of my eye. "Is Kaylee ok? I heard what happened so I came to see if you needed help." Henry said. "She just passed out about all that just went on." I told him. I walked back to the room with the cold wet towel. I handed the towel to Rob. He sorted Kaylee out.

Kaylee's POV:
I felt something cold go across my face. I slowly fluttered my eyes open and saw Uncle Baxter in my eye sight. I blinked a few times to get my eye sight back to normal not blurry. "W-what happened?" I asked. "You passed out." Rob said. "Oh." Is all I said. Rob slowly helped me up so I was sitting up right. I looked around the room to see if anyone else was in here with us. I saw Jack and Henry. "Poppy." I said. "I told her to go home." Jack said. I looked down. "She has a lot of apologising to do." Jack says. I nod my head. I sat on a chair and took a sip of my cold water.

"Would you mind telling us what happened?" Rob said. "I was out shopping by myself. I got bored so I headed back to the car. It felt like I was being followed by someone or something. I got to the car park and those people revealed themselves. It was a group of 3 people. I stopped to tell them to stop following me. I was just about to walk to my car when one of them grabbed my wrist. I yelled at them. They said Brandon to me. I got slapped around the face. Someone came to my rescue. They ran off after that person headed towards me. That person made sure I was alright. I was and drove here." I explained. The three of them nodded their heads.

"Tomorrow I'm taking you to the police station. No buts of ifs. I'm taking you. Now it's getting a bit late so I advised you to go home and get some rest." Rob said. "Ok. Thanks for the help." I say. Jack walks me to my car. I say bye to him and drove home. I got in the house and all I did was go straight up to my room to sleep.