--Chapter 55--

Don't know if there are beaches in LA but lets say there are!

Kaylee's POV:
I walked out of the hotel room with Poppy and we met up with the other two in the lobby. I hug both of the girls and we head out for the day. It's nice in LA so I wore high waisted shorts, a lacey flowered top, some sandals and underneath all of it I had my bikini on also I was wearing some sunglasses. "What are we doing today?" Poppy asked. "Beach?" Charlie suggested. "I'm up for it." Chloe said. I agreed and so did Poppy. The four of us went to the nearest beach by the hotel. We walked to the beach which was busy but not too busy to have your own space to stay. We found a space for us to stay. I layed on the sun bed between, Chloe and Poppy. Charlie was on the other side of Poppy.

I took my clothes off and layed on the bed. I wanted to get a tan as I tan easily, but I still wanted one. I kept my shades on and closed my eyes. I would turn every now and again because I wanted my whole body to tan not parts of it.

Jack's POV:
Since Kaylee and her friends have gone I spent the day with my mates. I finished training an hour ago so I was waiting for Luke, Jack and Olly. Henry and Ollie D left for Orlando last night so they won't be with us either. I see Luke pull up in his car with Jack and Olly already there. I get in and we drive to wherever they where taking us. We arrived in the town of Exeter.

Kaylee's POV:
"Charlie someone's staring." I told her looking in the direction of the guy. "He's hot." She said straight out. "Great on Charlie." Chloe said. Charlie waves and gives him a wink. The guy notices and smirks back at her. We all laugh and she goes a bit red. I collect my things and put them in my bag I bought with me. The four of us left the beach and went to the cafe down the road. As we walked in we got a few stares but carried on walking to order our food. Chloe found us a seat and we all sat around waiting for our meal. I took a group selfie of all of us and then posted it to instagram.

@KayleeBaxter: With the girls in LA. Fun times. Missing the people back home though. I tagged the girls in it. @PoppysDream, (don't know Chloe's instagram name so I'm making it up.) @OfficialChloe and @CharliesChocolate. I pressed the share button and it posted. The three girl liked it. I got comments about LA and the four of us. Our food arrived and we all tucked in. "I think we should do something fun tomorrow." I say. "Like what?" Charlie asked. "Umm... that's what I need help on. Maybe explore the city or visit the Hollywood sign." I suggested. "The Hollywood sign. I've always wanted to see that." Poppy said. "Well then, looks lile we'll be visiting the Hollywood sign tomorrow." I said.

We finished eating and went to explore more of this are of the city. Jack's probably enjoying himself. He would be asleep by now, I think?

A notification popped up on my phone. Jack commented on the photo I posted on instagram. It said: @JackNowell: looks like you guys are having fun. Enjoy. I liked his comment and the locked my phone. I walked by Chloe as we walked in and out of shops. I bought new things for myself. I also bought Jack something. I hope he likes it. We arrive back at our hotel room and I go a put what I got for Jack away in a safe place. Poppy went with Charlie and Chloe in their room. I told them I would meet them in there. I locked our room and went into Charlie's one. I walked in and Poppy and Chloe where sat on the bed and Charlie was sat on the chair. "Shall we go out tonight?" Charlie asked. "I'm up for it. But I don't want to get too drunk." I say. "You don't need to but I might." She said. I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor. We talked more about were we where going tonight.

Poppy and I went back to our room to get ready. I put on a dress that I packed with me. I was short but not too short. I put a bit of make up on and then walked out of the room with Poppy. We met the other two in the lobby. All of us walked out of the hotel and down the street to where we where going. We walked in and found a place to sit for a bit. We all got up and dance. We had a few drinks. Chloe and I stayed sober because we didn't want to get drunk. Chloe and I went up on the dance floor and danced together. I could see a guy walking our way. He was drunk when he approached us. He took my wrist and draged me with him. "Chloe! Get him off of me please." I asked as I was being dragged. He reminded me a lot of Brandon. I tried to break his hand away from my wrist but he was too strong. Chloe helped me get away. I ran out of the club and stayed there.

"I can't go back in there." I tell her as I rub my wrist. Poppy and Charlie run out and see us. "Let's go back to the hotel." Chloe said. We all walked back to our hotel rooms and stayed there for the night.