--Chapter 63--

Kaylee's POV:
I talked to Jack some more until he went off to training. I walked back indoors. I received Poppy's message. I text her back. Hey, I told Jack. He said we can get through this. He is supportive. Thanks so much for being there for me xx. I locked my phone and went on a walked. I walked past a few players. Sam turned around to face me. "Rob wants to see you in his office." He said. I nodded and walked to his office. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply. "Come in." I hear him say. I walk in and shut the door behind me. "Kaylee I'm sorry about earlier. I was just shocked." He explained. "It's fine. I forgive you. I told Jack he's supporting and helping me through this." I told him. "I'm happy for you." Rob said. I smiled. We gave each other a hug.

"Even though I said come back tomorrow, are you still up for the job?" Rob asked me a few minutes later, ready to write something down. "Yes just so I can earn some money and experience the type of job." I said. Rob noted it down. "When do you want to start?" He asked. "As soon as possible." I said. "Tomorrow or the next day." He suggested. "Tomorrow is fine." I said. "Congrats you now have the job." He said signing the paper. I had to sign the piece of paper too.

I said bye to Rob and went to the reception. I walked to the car park as I saw Jack walk there with a few of his mates. "Hey guys." I said approaching them all. "Hey Kyle." They said. I put my bag in the boot of Jack's car and got in. I waited for Jack to get in the car. Soon he got in and drove out of here. "I got given a job today." I told Jack. "Nice, who by?" Jack asked. "Rob." I said. "What as?" He said. "Helping around the place." I said.

Jack drove home. We got in the house and I went into the kitchen. "Kyle, my parents are coming up for a week. Would you like to spend a few days with them. Maybe you can invite your dad." Jack shouted as he was in the lounge. "Yeah that would be nice. When?" I said. "They're coming up late tomorrow but we can see them the day after." Jack said. "Ok. Fine bye me." I said. I made some food for me and Jack. I bought it into the room. "Here you go." I said giving him the plate.

I finished my food. "You hungry?" Jack said. "I am eating for two don't forget." I said. "I haven't, don't worry." He said. We watched some TV. I fell asleep on Jack's shoulder. "Come on, let's get you to bed." He said. I took his and walked upstairs to bed.