--Chapter 35--

Kaylee's POV:
I got a free ticket to watch the game. There was a lot of cheering coming from all over stadium. I even cheered for them. It was a tough match. I enjoyed watching the game. It went by quickly. At half time it was 10-7 to Exeter. Hopefully they win. (I don't know how to describe a rugby match like this so I'm just going to get straight to the end of the match.) Time was closing in on both teams as it was nearly the end of the game. It looked like Wasps where going to score but Jack being Jack ran and gave the ball to one of his team mates. They passed it back to him and he legged it up the field, dodging anyone that was in his way. Jack jumped over the line and scored a try making it 18-15. I got off my seat and cheered. I clapped too. My hands became a bit sore so I stopped. They won!

"Well done Jack." I said approaching him. "Thanks. I thought you weren't going to be here." He said. "Why wouldn't I be? I came to give you all my support, which I did." I say to him. "You sure did." He said. They all went back to their changing rooms and did what they needed to do in there. I walked down the tunnel and down the corridor. Wasps walked out of the changing room so I stopped to let them all go. I smiled at the ones that looked my way and said a few byes. I stood there for about 5 minutes waiting for them all to go. I followed behind them and soon came to another stop.

Jack came out of the room. I walked straight into him not looking where I was going. "Just the person." He said taking my hand. "Where are you taking me." I asked. "Somewhere." He said leading me to a place. We came to a stop after finding a place. The place Jack took me was the clubs cafeteria. "Why are we here?" I questioned. "I wanted to speak to you in a less crowded place." Jack said. "Ok. Go ahead." I said. "The night of our date when we kissed was amazing. I kept thinking about it. As the days went, my feelings for you grew from being only small to now really big. I love you more than a friend. I will understand if you don't. I just thought I'd let you know." He explained. "Jack that kiss was amazing. I loved it. The first ever date you took me on my feelings started to grow then. They have been growing since. I love you too. I wish we could be more than just friends." I said.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He said smiling. "Yes." I said with a big smile on my face. I was going to give him a hug but we both leaned in and kissed each other. I kissed him back. I heard coughing coming from someone in the background. We pulled apart an saw Henry standing there. "I'm sorry if I ruined the special moment there but Rob wants us all in the changing room." Henry told us. "Be right there." Jack said. He gave me one quick kiss then walked to the changing room. He interlocked our fingers together and walked to the room.

Jack and I walked in hand in. We got a few stares, smirks and smiles from the players. I sat on the end of the bench with Jack. "I just want to start off saying well done out there. You played well. Keep it up and we will make it to the final again. That's all I've got to say." Rob said. He opened a bottle of champagne. "Cheers." He said. Across the room there was cheers being said. It was mainly in a mens voice. I said cheers to. We all got a bit of champagne. The whole team celebrated their win with each other. Let's say Jack and I kissed a few more times that night.