-- Chapter 99 --

2 months later

Kaylee's POV:
After these months of recovery, Jack and Henry recovered. I'm glad they did because today is a big day. I'm marrying Jack. I'm nervous but excited. I was at Poppy's house getting ready. She did my hair and makeup. My other bridesmaids helped too. I changed into my dress and was ready for the big day.

Jack's POV:
I changed into my suit. I had all my mates here with me. Most of the rugby team came to the wedding. I tied my tie then placed my blazer on. I'm excited to marry Kaylee. She is going to look beautiful. I can't wait to see her.

Kaylee's POV:
Jack texted Poppy saying they are there ready. It was only a 2 minute drive to the place where we were getting married. I arrived there and Rob was waiting for me. I placed my hand in his. The music played as I began to walk down the isle. My bridesmaids walked be behind me.

Jack's POV:
I saw Kaylee walk down. Wow. She looks stunning. I'm speechless. Tears slowly came to my eyes. Wow.

Kaylee's POV:
I saw Jack tear up. It was a special moment. I smiled at him. We got to the end of the isle and Rob handed me over to Jack. The ceremony began.

--You can imagine how special you want the moment to be but I'm going to skip a bit--

"I do." Jack said. "And do you Kaylee Baxter take Jack Nowell as your beloved husband?" The person said. "I do." I said keeping eye contact with Jack. "I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" They said. Jack placed his hands on my cheeks and kisses me. A cheer came from the crowd. It was a special moment. Now I am officially Kaylee Nowell. I love it. Jack interwined his fingers with mine as we walked down isle. Jack got a few parts on his back as we left. Everyone came out and we all headed to the after party.

We all shared a few dances together. Now it was time for the toast. "Thank you everyone for coming today, it does mean a lot to me and Kaylee. I'm glad I found a girl like her. She has brightened up my world and has been the best. I want to say, I love you so much I'm glad you are my wife." Jack said. Everyone started to clap. "I would also like to thank you all for coming today. Jack has been the best guy I have ever met. He helps me through my rough patches in life and still does. A toast for Jack." I said. Everyone toasted for Jack. He smiled then pecked my lips.

"Let's let the newly wedded couple to share a dance." Rob said. Jack took my hand and led me to the dance floor. We slow dance for a while. I was enjoying the moment not wanting it to fade away. It was special. Loads of photos where being taken throughout the day.

A/N: sorry it isn't the best but I hope you enjoyed. This is the second to last chapter of this book. Comment below and tell me what you think. Thank you.

Don't forget to....

Vote and comment.

-Vicki