--Chapter 43--

A/n: so this makes sense to you, Rob used to be married to Kaylee's mum, now he has a new wife and kids. So you don't get confused on this part of the story.

Kaylee's POV:
Today I just wanted to stay in bed. The police finished the search in the house and found a lot of evidence of who it could be. I can tell it was Brandon because he is the one who would do that to us. Brandon was arrested because I got a call from the police saying that he was. I'm glad he is and now I know he isn't roaming the streets. I stayed in bed for a good amount of time until I was ready to get out. I showered and then got into some comfortable clothing. My clothing was, an Exeter Chiefs shirt and some leggings with my nike trainers. Jack was doing some final practice with the team for the match. I locked the door to Jack's house and made my way to Sandy Park.

There where fans everywhere, going in and out of the building. I got through the big crowd the was standing right outside the door. The opposite team arrived and they got off their bus and into the building. I walked down the corridor to Rob's office. "Knock, knock." I said. He turned around and smiled. I gave him a hug. "Let's get the team out on the field to warm up." Rob said. "Yep. Let's do it." I say smiling. I follow behind Rob who goes to the changing room for Exeter Chiefs and opens the door. He keeps the door open and lets the players out. One by one they all walk out. I give them all a fist pump when the walked out of the room. Jack came out a put a quick kiss on my cheek. I smiled. The whole team ran out onto the pitch and began their warm up.

When it was time for the match, both teams lined up down the corridor. I walked down on the Exeter Chiefs line and wished them luck. "Good luck guys." I said walking up to the end, going to find my seat.

--Time skip to the game--

They played well with a lot of tackles. Obviously because it's rugby. Someone on the other team had gotten a yellow card. By half time it was a draw, 14-14. I stayed in my seat because I didn't want to move. I sat with Rob and the reserves for the team. Gareth Steenson managed to score a penalty for us. He got it through the posts which made all the fans cheer for them. It was one tough game. The over all score was 21-20.

A/n: Sorry but I don't really know how to describe a rugby game. I gave it my best shot.

--The end of the game--

I walked with Rob, staying by his side. I shook hands with the other team and said well done to them. I congratulated our team for winning the game. I walked over to Jack. "Well done out there." I said giving him a fist pump. "Thanks." He said. We hugged and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I followed the team into the changing room. They had a few chats and drank a bit. Soon all the players where walking out the changing room and to their cars. I followed Jack to his and got in. He drove home and the first thing he did was fall asleep on the sofa. I smiled and went to get something to eat. I watched a bit of TV then I decided to go to bed. "Jack." I whispered. "Mmm." He said. "I'm going up to bed if you want to go." I said. "Yeah. Just give me a minute." He said in his sleepy voice. I let Jack go up first and then I followed behind him. I changed into my pyjamas and then fell asleep on the bed. Jack wrapped his arm around my waist and he fell asleep.