--Chapter 34--

Kaylee's POV:
I had something to say to Poppy so I could get it off my mind. When I finish doing the stuff I normally do in the morning, I walk back upstairs and straight to Poppy's room. I was wearing some black sports shorts, nikes, a sport's top and a grey jumper. I knocked a few time so she could hear me. Poppy said come in so I walked in as I spoke to her.

"Pops. Can I talk to you for a second please?" I asked walking to her room. "Yeah sure what about." She asked. "If you don't mind. I want to talk about the relationship between, me, you and Jack. If that is ok." I say. "Ok." She said. "You and Jack have been like best of friends and I don't want to ruin that between you two. If Jack and I dated would you be ok with it?" I asked. I had to double check with her because if she wasn't it would've been real awkward. "Well I will be fine with it but I would have to get used to it first. Are you two dating?" She asked out of curiosity. "No but we kissed." I said. "No way. I'm so happy. I'm glad you did. Anyways I have my eyes for someone else." She said with a big smile. "Who? I've got to know." I said. "I'm not saying. I will tell you when I'm ready." She says. "Ok fine but you promise." I say. "Promise." She said I got off her bed and walked back to my room.

I haven't seen my uncle in a few days so I'd thought I pay him a visit. "Poppy, I'm just going to see Rob." I shout up the stairs. "Ok." She said back. I walked out and to my car. I drove to Sandy park. The car park was busy but I managed to find a space. I got out and walked to Rob's office. As I walked down the corridor, there was a lot of the players walking up it. I knocked on the open office door. "Hello." Rob said getting up giving me a hug. "Haven't seen you in ages." I say to him. "True." He said pulling away from the hug. "Big day today." I ask. "Yes very. We have a match later. The other team will be arriving soon. It will go well, I'm counting on it." He told me. "The team will do great." I told him. Rob smiled at me and I helped him with a few other things.

Rob told me to go fetch some water for the players. When I visited my uncle, I helped out on the grounds. I rip the plastic open and place about 2-3 bottles of water per player. It was a lot of water I went through. I also gave them one bottle of lucosade per player. That was for the away team. I walked into the Exeter Chiefs changing room and did the same. Let's say we went through a lot of water. I walked back to the cupboard where I got the water from and picked out 6 more crates of water. I picked up two of them and put them on the table in the middle of the away teams changing room. I took one more and put it in the room on the table. I did the same to Exeter Chiefs changing room. 3 crates of water in each room.

"Finished." I say as I walked back into Rob's office. "Thank you." He said. That was my job done for the moment. Shortly the other team started to arrive. Exeter were playing against Wasps. This is going to be one hell of a game.

I followed Rob towards Exeter's changing room. He walked in so I followed after. I think I looked like part of the team. Not the rugby team but the team behind it. There was a lot of players in the room. "Kaylee could you get some food for the players please. You know what food. The ones in the box on the left hand side of the cupboard." Rob asked. I walked to the cupboard again to receive the food. I opened the box to double check it was the right one. In the box there was protein bars for them to eat. I took one medium sized box out first. I opened it to see if it was what I needed in there. I carried it down the hall to the opposite teams room. I knocked on the door waiting for a reply. A man opened the door. "I got told to give these to you." I said. "Thank you." He said taking the box out of my arms. I went back to the cupboard collecting the same box and carrying it to Exeter's changing room.

I put it on the space of the table. All the players went out for a bit of last minute training before the match. Kick off was at 2:30pm. I enjoyed helping out. It is really fun. After the team had finished last minute training they came back in and got ready. I wait outside the room for a bit so they could get ready. I was excited for the game.

It was coming up to game time so I got myself ready and sat near to were my uncle was sat. The teams both walked or jogged onto the pitch and got into their positions. The subs sat down. The whistle blew and the game began.