--Chapter 40--

Kaylee's POV:
"I want to know about my dad." I asked him. Rob looked at me with an expression I couldn't describe. "W-well, he is a nice guy but need sometime to get over something's. He is brave, kind and loving." He said with a slight stutter. Is he hiding something from me? "Ok. Where is he then?" I asked. "Away from here. He needs time to get himself together then he should be back." He said. "Can I meet him?" I questioned again. "Umm, well, I'm not sure but I will try my best to get a hold of him for you." Rob told me. I nodded and sighed. "Kaylee, I'm sure your father loves you lots but sometimes things don't always work out." He said. I looked at him. "You sure." I said in a sad tone. "I'm sure. Now you get going, I will see you tomorrow." He said. "Bye uncle Baxter." I said leaving the office to go find Jack.

I knocked on the changing room door and waited for someone to answer. Ollie Devoto came to the door. "Is Jack there?" I asked him. "Yeah he is. Shall I get him for you?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Jack your girlfriend want to see you." He said. Jack walked out the room and towards me. We hugged and then took a walk around the stadium. "So what did you want me for? Not that I was busy or anything." He said. "I-I forget sorry." I said. "Don't worry. I get to see you instead." He said. We found a seat to sit on and we sat on it. Jack put his arm around me and I cuddled into his side. "I like this. Just the two of us." I said. "I couldn't agree more. Spending time with you is like a dream." He said. I smiled and blushed a bit. We chatted for some more time then we walked back down to the changing room.
We hugged then gave each other a peck on the lips before going. "Meet me in the reception after you have finished." I say. "Sure see you there." He said walking into the room. I walked down the corridor and went exploring.

Jack's POV:
I walked into the changing room and shut the door behind me. I went back over to the place I originally was before I left and sat back down. "So... how did it go?" Ollie asked. "Good just like it would have." I said. "Your hiding something, aren't you?" Henry said. "I promise you I ain't." I said speaking the truth. "I can see it in your eyes, what is it? It's her, isn't it?" Ollie said. "She has a name you know. I just love her so much. She is like a jigsaw piece that fits perfectly in my heart." I said. "That. Is. True. Love. There." Henry said which made us all laugh.

I decided to text Kaylee and tell her how I felt:

I love you. You know that! Xxx
I love you too. What made you say that? Xxx
I just love you a lot and I wanted to tell you. Xxx
You're so sweet. Xxx
It's what my heart told me to say. Xxx
Well your heart must be amazing then, to catch someone like me. Xxx
It really is. I'm glad I have you. Xxx
Me too. Xxx

I stopped texting her and smiled at the conversation we just had. "Jack's in love." Sam started to say. "I am and I'm not ashamed." I said to them. There where a few 'ohh's' being said after I said it. I got my thing together. I said bye to the lads and walked to the reception. I sat in a chair and waited for Kaylee to arrive.

Kaylee's POV:
Jack was sat on a chair in the reception. I walked up to him and made him jump. "Let's go." He said. We walked to the car and got in. He drove us back to his place. "Thanks for letting me stay here with you." I said to him. "Anything for you babe. Anyways you didn't have any where to live for now so I chose the best option." Jack told me. I smiled pecking his lips. We both smiled then got out of the car and into the house.

"What did you do after you left us at lunch?" Jack asked handing me some food. "I spoke to Rob. I had something on my mind that had been there for a while so I thought it was the best time to ask him." I explained. "What was the thing on your mind?" He asked. "My dad. I wanted to know some stuff about him and what he's like. I also asked if I could meet him but that couldn't happen. I'm fine with it though." I told him. He smiled taking the seat next to me. I put my plate on the table in front of us and cuddled into Jack. "I really love you. To the moon and back." I said. "That's impossible, because I love you to infinity and beyond." Jack said. Every day I fall even more in love with him. It's the best.

We stayed up late and watched some movies and TV series we had to catch up on. I change into sport shorts and a baggy t-shirt for bed. Jack followed me up the stairs and into his room. We hugged when we got in the bed. Our legs where tangled up together and arms where around each others waist. Tonight I will be safe because I am in Jack's arms. Jack kisses my forehead letting the two of us to drift off to sleep.