--Chapter 31--

Kaylee's POV:
I know what Poppy did was wrong but I can't be mad at her for a long time. I will go speak to her but I just need one more day to myself or with someone else. I don't know what to do or say if she comes up to me or does anything else. I change into some clothes and go downstairs to eat breakfast. My phone beeps during my breakfast. It was Jack. Meet me in the cafeteria, when you get here. I need to speak to you. I lock my phone and carry on eating breakfast. When I finished I get up and follow my uncle out to his car. The car journey was quite. We had a few chats here and there but they where soon taken over by silence. We arrived and I headed to the cafeteria. Before I went, I obviously told Rob where I was going.

I got into the cafeteria and saw Jack sat at a table. We made eye contact with each other and I sat down. "Hey. What did you want me for?" I asked trying not to sound rude. "Ok so don't hate me but I have been thinking, you and Poppy need to speak to each other." He said. I know what he means. "But what if I'm not ready." I tell him. "Well it is a bit to late for that because I texted her to meet me here." He said. "Jack!" I said. It was to late to hesitate because Jack walked in with Poppy. She saw me and smiled. I smiled back to be nice.

They sat down and began to talk. "I bought the two of you here because you need to make up. Not only that, you two used to be best of friends. Now I'm going to leave you to it." Jack said leaving the two of us to sort everything out. "I'm going to start of saying that I'm sorry for what I did. I over reacted." She said. "You went to far." I told her. "I know I did but I'm sorry. I feel terrible that I hurt my best friend." She said with a sad face. "I trusted you. You helped me through my tough times but when I had them you weren't there to help." I said. "I'm sorry." She said. I did feel sorry. "Look, I forgive you but I just need a few hours or a night to breathe a bit then I will consider on coming back." I say taking her hand in mine. "Thank you. You are truly the best." She said smiling. We both get up and hug. "Next time something like this happens, take a breather and then make the right move, not the wrong one." I say. "I promise I will." She said. We hug again and I head to Rob's office. I say bye to Poppy before I walk in.

I knock first before walking in just in case he has someone in there talking to. "Hey." I said walking in. "How are you?" He asked. "Good. I'm thinking about going back to my normal place later." I say. "That's fine with me. Do you want me to drop you off so you can collect your things?" He asked. "Yes please." I say. Rob takes his keys and I lead him out of the building, to the car. I explained everything what happened to Rob on the journey to his. When we arrived I collected my things. I said goodbye to his wife and went outside. "Thank you for letting me stay over." I say. "Anytime. Just ask." He said. I gave him a hug. Rob got back into his car and drove back to work. I walk to my house. It wasn't a long walk, only about a 10 minute one.