--Chapter 49--

Kaylee's POV:
Jack is now back. I have officially moved in with him as mine and Poppy's house was still under the police. I'm not sure if Poppy will be back. I hope she will but she needs the time to recover from the past. She probably has started out fresh, which I don't blame her for doing. We made a decision to sell the house because we wouldn't be able to stop thinking about that night. So we did and now we don't live there any more. No more memories flooding back to us. It is the best thing for us.

"So, what have you planned for the day?" I asked Jack, as I walk into the lounge. "Hanging with the mates." He said still staring at the TV. "Sweet. Can I join?" I asked because I really wanted to. "Of course you can!" He said giving me a kiss on the forehead, then walking to the sofa that was in the room. I finish up the bits I'm doing in a different room, then I go and see Jack sat on the sofa watching the rest of the show he got me to recorded the other day, while he was in New Zealand. "Are they coming here or not?" I double check. I do want to go out and I don't. Maybe I might go out later but spend sometime in the house with everyone. "They're coming here. So they should be arriving soon." He says. "Ok." I say. I sit next to him and hug into his side while watching the show. We hug for a while as well as talking a bit.

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Jack said getting up to answer the door. I heard all of the guys, that where coming over, greeting him and giving him man hugs. All of them congratulated him on the draw of the British and Irish Lions. It made me giggle a bit. Soon the living room had loads of lads in and then there was me, the only girl. Poppy would probably have of been here but she isn't. I'm not complaining that she isn't. "Kyle, how's it going?" Ollie D said. "Better." I said. He nodded. Kyle. What a nickname. I love it. We watch a rugby match and some football. I get up and walk into the kitchen.

I see Jack M leaning up against the island in the middle of the kitchen. "You ok?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah." He said snapping out of his thoughts. "Ok. I'm here if you need to talk." I said. "Ok." He said. I walked away and let him be in peace. "Kaylee." He said as I was about to walk out the room. I had a feeling he was going to do that. "Yes." I say. "I have a small problem." He says. "Ok. Is it anything I can help with?" I ask. "Yeah, probably." He tells me. "I'm ready when you are." I say to him. I saw him take a few breaths. "Ok... so... I have a crush on this girl, you know her, but I don't know how she will react." He tells me. "If I were you, I would go up to her and tell her how you feel about her." I explained. "What if she doesn't live around here." He says. "Text her, call her or meet up with her." I suggest. "Thanks. I will try it." He says. I smiled and walked back into the living room.

"Me and Ollie D are going to Orlando for a few weeks." Henry said. "Nice. Is anyone else coming." Jack asked. "They can if they want to." Henry added on. We told jokes to each other. "Ok. I got one." I said. "Go ahead." Sam S said. "What does the grape say when trod on it?" It took the guys sometime to get it. "I don't know." Olly W said. They all agreed with him. "He let out a little wine." I said giggling. "I like how you just burst out laughing from your own joke." Sam H said. I nodded and calmed down a bit. We carried on chatting and watching TV. I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and got up before I answered it.

Hello.
Hey Kaylee, it's Poppy!