--Chapter 4--

Kaylee's POV:
I got up extra early in the morning. I wash and get changed into some nice clothes. "Kaylee. Can you come here please?" Poppy asked. "Yeah sure." I shout back. I make my way into her bedroom. "What do you want." I asked politely. "You know you want to find your own place." She said and I nodded. "Well I have been searching and have found one." She says. "Ok. Where?" I ask sitting down next to her. "Near the city centre. But..." She said. "I'm cool with that. But what?" I said confused. "I was thinking about moving in there too. So you will be safe." She said. I thought for a bit. "Ok. I like that idea. Shall we buy the house." I say. "Yeah if you want. I will do it right now." She said. Before I could say anything, "It's done. One house new start." She said smiling. "Yes. Thank you." I said. I gave her a hug and went downstairs to have some breakfast.

I ate breakfast with Poppy. I had bought loads of money with me because I didn't know how much I needed. A little fact about me. I come from a rich family so they have gave me a lot of money. "Here." I said to Poppy, giving her the cash for the house. "I can't accept that." She said. "Fine. Half." I said halving the money. "Much better. I pay half and you pay the other half." She said. We finished on eating breakfast and Poppy went to get changed and I watched some TV. "Poppy. Please can you drive me to Sandy Park." I ask. "Yeah sure. Let me grab my things." She said. Poppy grabbed what she needed and we got in the car and drove to Sandy Park. We talked a bit in the car. "Have you told Jack about Brandon?" Poppy asked. "No not yet." I said. "I'd advise you to do it soon because you don't want him to find out himself." She said. "Ok. I will tell him. I just need time." I told her. I unbuckled the seat belt and got out the car. "Thanks for the ride." I said. Poppy beeped the horn of the car and drove off.

I walked into the building and waited for Jack. "Boo." He said coming up to me. "Hey." I said hugging him. We walked to the clubs cafeteria. "You don't mind if our coffee date is here." He said. "No I don't. It's better than nothing." I said. He led me to a table in the corner of the room. We got talking. "Your a very good rugby player." I told him. "Thank you. You're a good artist." He told me. "Thanks." I said. "Have you had any girlfriend's?" I asked him. "Yeah, but some of them where in secondary school." He said. "Oh." I said. "Jack..." I said before the doors of the cafeteria open and in walk a bunch of lads. "Ohh. Jacks got a catch." One said. "Get in there Jack." Another said. One of them came and sat down next to me. "You must be one hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room." He said. I giggled. "Go away." Jack told them all. "Ignore them." Jack told me. "Jacks getting angry." One of them said. "Please leave." Jack said to them. They left after. "I can't believe one used a pick up line on me. It didn't work." I said. "Yeah. They can be annoying when you have a girl around." He said. I nodded and took a sip of my drink.

"What did you need to say to me before the others walked in?" He asked. "Oh nothing." I said. "Sure.", "Yep." I said. I think he knew I was lying because of the way I said, 'Yep.' "Kaylee. I know you're lying. You can trust me." He said. "Fine. It's a strong subject though. So if I break down in tears then I will blame you." I told him. "Fine by me." He said. "Ok. So it all started with..." I started to say.