--Chapter 78--

Kaylee's POV:
Jack M is surprising Poppy today for their first anniversary. I walk downstairs in my day clothes. I wore some ripped black jeans, a white t-shirt underneath and a grey hoodie on top, also I was wearing white adidas trainers. Jack on the other hand was wearing grey shorts, a black adidas t-shirt and one of his flat back hats. It was a good look on him. Jack just got back from walking his dogs. I walked into the living room. "Babe, what are you doing today?" I asked. "Nothing much, why?" He asked. "Wanted to see if you would like to spend some time together." I suggested. "I would love to." He said pressing his lips against mine.

"Any suggestions where we should go?" I asked a few minutes later. "The beach." He suggested. "I'm down. I'll get my things." I said running upstairs to the bedroom. I changed my clothing so I was wearing a wetsuit (not the one where it covers the legs. So it was one with shorts and long sleeve arms.) because knowing Jack he would want to go paddle boarding. I put a pair of sport shorts over. I came downstairs and out to the car. Jack drove to the beach.

We arrived and got our paddle boards out of the car. I put my hair up in a messy bun so it won't get in my face. With out me knowing, Jack took a photo of me walking into the water. He joined after. Jack helped me onto my board and then he hopped on his. We paddle for sometime. It was a nice sunny day to do it. "I'm lucky I fell in love with a girl like you." Jack said as we where waking out of the water. "Your so sweet. I'm glad I found you." I said. Jack wrapped his arm around my shoulder. The two of us sat down by the wall. Jack took his phone out and played or did something on it. My phone buzzed. It was an instagram notification from Jack. He posted a photo and tagged me in it. @JackNowell: Spending the day with my girl. Love her to bits. @KayleeBaxter. It was the photo of me walking into the water. I like it and commented back saying: @KayleeBaxter: Love you too. Jack liked my comment I sent.

When Jack and I finished at the beach we went back home. I changed into some comfortable and warm clothing. Jack invited a few of his mates over. Ollie, Henry, Sam H, Olly, Luke, Jack M and Michael. Poppy came with Jack M. The lads went into the living room and Poppy came into the kitchen where I was. "Hi." I said as she walked in. She gave me a hug. "How has your day been?" I asked looking at my laptop screen. "Good. It is mine and Jack's one year anniversary today. He got me some gifts." She explained. "Congrats on the one year." I said. She showed me the necklace that I helped Jack pick out. "It's beautiful." I said. "I know." She said smiling. I think Jack M heard us because he was standing by the door. He mouthed "THANK YOU!" To me. He walked into the kitchen and tapped Poppy on the shoulder. "Babe, let's go we have a reservation for dinner tonight." He said. "Ok." She said. Those two left also saying bye to the others.

I walked into the lounge and sat on the edge of the sofa. "Hey Kyle." Sam H said. "Hi." I said. I watch the TV. Whatever the others were watching.