--Chapter 15--

Kaylee's POV:
"My uncle is Rob Baxter." I say to her. "W-wow. I never knew that." She said. "It has been my secret since her took over the club." I told her. "Have you told Jack yet?" She asked. "That's why I needed to speak to him." I say. "Ok. Does your uncle know your hear." She asks. "No he doesn't. He probably won't recognise me and he probably still thinks I live in London." I say. "It feels weird calling Rob Baxter your uncle." She says. I nod my head. "Let's go see Jack." Poppy said. We get up and I put my drink in the bin. I walk into the hall way in front of Poppy and walk behind her. We walk together, out to the stands. I spot jack. All we need is Jack to spot us. This may take a while.

Unfortunately we didn't get his attention but they finished training and started to walk towards the changing rooms. "JACK!" Poppy shouted in his direction. He spotted us and jogged over to us. "What's up?" He asked. "Kaylee has something to say to you." Poppy started to say. "Ok." He said turning to me. "Well this has been a big secret for me but your coach Rob Baxter is my uncle." I told him. "Uh... wow. I never expected that." He said. "He hasn't seen me in ages so I don't know what his reaction will be." I tell him. "Don't worry you've got me and Pops to lean on." He says. I smile at him.

Jack walks back to the changing room while me and Poppy walked back to the car. We got to the car and got in. "I might go see Rob tomorrow." I tell her. "Good idea. You have been through a rough time best to do it tomorrow." She tells me. My eyes start to close and I fall asleep for the rest of journey. I get woken up by Poppy tapping me on the shoulder. I wake up and get out of the car. I walk to the house and unlock the front door so we could get in. "I'm going to go to bed." I say to Poppy. "Ok. Sleep tight. If you need anything I will be either in my room or down here." She tells me. "Ok. Thanks for today though." I say to her. "It's ok. What are mates for." She says smiling. "Night." We both say to each other. I walk up the stairs into my bedroom.

I get in the room and the first thing I do is take my sling off. I dress myself into my pyjamas. I slowly get myself into bed and go on my phone for a bit to pass some time. My eyes start to shut so I put my phone on the bedside table and fell asleep.

Nightmare
Brandon. He pushed me up against the wall and slapped me around the face. He push me away and started to hurt Jack. I managed to get up, so I did. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!" I shouted at him and whacked Brandon around the face with my hand. That hurt my hand real bad! He turned around and gave me a glare. He started to walk towards me and I started to back away slowly. He grabbed something from the floor and hit me with it. He pinned me up against the wall and did something to me which made me have really bad pain. I screamed.

I woke up having a hard time to breath. I think Poppy heard me so she came running in. "It's ok?" She said pulling me into her arms. I calmed down and fell back asleep. I fell asleep in her arms. Poppy stayed in the bed with me and she shortly fell asleep afterwards.

A/n: I have decided that this ain't the sequel to the Henry Slade book. I'm thinking about writing a Owen Farrell one for the Our Love Is Strong story. If you want me to tell me what you think in the comments below or message me. Don't forget to...

Vote and comment!

Vicki :-)