--Chapter 82--

Jack's POV:
I looked in the mirror and saw the black eye I have. I'm going back home today. Henry and I walk to the car and get in. I'm surprising Kaylee when I get back. She thinks I'm going to be home late but really I'm going to be at Sandy Park waiting for her. "Are you sure you want to drive?" Henry asked. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I said. I begin the engine and drive the two of us home. It took a few hours to get to Sandy Park. Eventually we got there. I walked into the room where most of the team where. "Jack what happened to you?" Jonny asked. "I got an elbow to the eye and have a few stitches there." I explained. "Hope it gets better." He said. "Jack." Sam H shouted from across the room. "Yes." I shouted back. "You look like a panda." He shouted back. "Ok, thanks." I laughed.

I walked out and went to see Rob. The door of his office was open so I walked in. "Hey Jack. Wow, nice eye." He said. "Thanks. I need some help with something." I say. "Ok, what with." He asked. "Could you text Kaylee to come here please?" I asked. "Sure. Why can't you do it?" Rob said. "That's the thing. She doesn't know I'm back yet and I wanted it to be a surprise if that's ok." I explained. "Ok. I will text her right now." Rob said getting his phone out. I left the room and went to the changing room.

Kaylee's POV:
I finished getting ready when my phone went off. Hi. Could you come to Sandy Park, please? It was from Rob. Yeah sure. I'm on my way. I'll be there in 10. I collected my car keys then got in my car and drove to Sandy Park. Jack won't be back till later so I have enough time to see Rob. I park the car in my usual spot and head inside to my dads office. The door was open so I walked in. "Hi dad." I said giving him a hug. "Hey Kaylee." He said back. "You wanted me?" I asked. "For two things actually. The first one. My wife wants to meet you. Are you up for it?" He asked. "Of course. It would be nice to finally meet her." I said. "Oh yes and the other thing, umm... follow me." Rob said getting off his chair.

I followed Rob out of the office and down the corridor. We walked towards the reception. "Why did you lead me hear?" I asked as I was confused. "Just wait and you'll see." Rob said and left me myself. I waited a few minutes then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jack. "Omg. Babe your back." I said giving him a hug. The hug was tight and after a while of hugging we pulled away. I pecked his lips. "I'm so happy to see you." He said. I smiled. "Your eye. What happened?" I asked rubbing my fingers over his cheek. "I got elbowed in the eye." Jack said. "I hope it gets better.... I missed you." I said giving a small break between. "I missed you too." Jack said pulling me in for another kiss and hug. "Get another room will ya." Shouted Henry. We pulled away. "Not funny Henry." I shouted back. Jack and I walked back to were everyone else was.

We all chatted together until Jack and I went home. We both had our own cars so I drove home by myself. I drove into the drive way and shortly after Jack drove in. Jack walked in and flopped on the sofa. I went in the kitchen to make the two of us drinks. I came back in and Jack was lying on the sofa. I sat on the same sofa and Jack rested his head on my shoulder. I soon heard heavy breathing. Jack fell asleep. I took a selfie of the two of us.

@KayleeBaxter: back with my man. Sleepy head @JackNowell.