--Chapter 51--

I forgot to add on the authors note but I love writing this book and I want it to go on forever...
(also picture of Jack M above.)^

Kaylee's POV:
"Jack, I'm off to see Poppy now." I tell him. "Ok, have fun." He says. I went to where he was and gave him a hug and a goodbye kiss. "Bye." I say. "Bye." He said. I shut the door behind me and got into my car to pick up Jack M. I arrive at his house and see him waiting there already for me. He gets in and we drove to the car park. "Hey." I said when he got in. "Hi.", "How are you?" I ask. "I'm doing good can't wait to see Poppy." He says. "Me too." I said. I found a space to park in and then paid for the ticket. I locked my car and walked with Jack to see Poppy.

Outside of the cathedral. I text her. Turn around. She replied quickly. I turned around and saw her. A smile grew on my face. She walked over and gave me a big hug. "I've missed you." I say. "I've missed all of you." Poppy says. "Even me." Jack M said. Poppy looked over and saw him. Their smiles grew bigger as they engulfed each other into hugs. "Of course I missed you." She told him. I smiled. "Where shall we go or what shall we do?" I said. "Go eat food." Was what Poppy said. "Good idea." Jack said. The three of us walked to a small cafe to have lunch.

I might hint the each of them that they like each other so something can happen between them. Like when they're together, they flirt. It's easy to tell they like each other, it's just they don't know it.

We all order food and sit at a table waiting for it. Jack's phone buzzed which caused him to let out a little giggle. "What you laughing at?" Poppy asks him. "It is what Jack just sent me." He told her. "And what might that be?" I asked him nicely. "Read it." He said showing me and Poppy the phone. The message read: You better not hit on my girl cause if you do, you will be sorry. :-). We both giggled. "Basically, Jack said that to him yesterday when I just got off the phone with you." I told her. I pointed at Jack M when I said 'him'. Our food arrived and we all tucked into it. It was yummy. I loved it. When we finished, we all left and headed to do a bit of shopping.

Poppy's POV:
I was walking in the middle of Jack and Kaylee. I think Kaylee wants to do something about me and Jack. I'm going to admit it, we do flirt a lot and used to hang out a lot together too. I like him but does he like me? We walk into a shop and Jack goes one way and Kaylee comes with me. "You need to tell him." Kaylee tells me. "I will, when the time is right and when I want to." I say. "Ok, fine but you have to do it though." She tells me. "I will." I say. I find some clothes ans head to the till to find them. I see Jack and smile at him. He soon sees me smiling and he smiles back.

Jack M's POV:
I really need to tell her how I feel it's for the best. I'm going to tell her when the time is right. Hopefully it will be soon. I really want to tell her.

Kaylee's POV:
Jack and Poppy keep looking and smiling at each other. They should date. It would be really cute. Also they would make a great couple. I'm going to have to do something about this. If they keep doing this, then nothing will happen between them. When they finished paying, we walked out of the shop. We went into some more shops then took a nice walk past the cathedral. It was a nice sunny day. As we where walking, we found a empty spot as we were approaching. In the air it became a bit awkward between the two of them. I have to do something about it.

"I can't bare it anymore. You two need to sort whatever feelings you have for each other out now because I can't see you flirt anymore." I say turning to the both of them. "Umm." Poppy said. Jack spoke up. "Maybe that is the right thing to do." Jack said. It went silent. "On the count of 3 you are going to say how you feel." I tell them. They look at me like I'm crazy. "1...2...3..." I said. "I like you." They both said at the same time. I smiled. "I really like you. More than friends." Jack told her. "Jack, I like you too. More than friends." She says. The two of them lean in a kiss. I scream inside and have a moment. I quickly snap a picture of them both. They pull away smiling. I looked away so I didn't ruin the romantic moment. "Poppy, will you be my girlfriend?" I heard Jack M say. I scream inside even more. "Yes." Poppy said. "Finally." I say turning around to face them. "It took you so long to realise your feelings for each over." I tell them. They nod in embarrassment.

I get my phone out and quickly text Jack. Update, Jack and Poppy just kissed. They're a thing. :-). So happy for them. He soon replied. I knew they liked each other. I'm happy for them. Now he won't need to hit on my girl because he's got his own. I smiled and locked my phone. It started to get dark so we decided to head home.

I took Poppy and Jack M back to his house. I drove back to mine and walked in. "I'm home." I said as I walked in. "In the lounge." I heard Jack say. I walked in and saw 3 of the guys that where around the other day. Henry, Ollie and Luke. "Hey lads." I said joining Jack on the sofa. It was dark outside. "Kyle." Ollie said. "What do you want?" I asked him. "How was your day?" He asked. "Good. Why?" I said. "Just wanted to know. How's Poppy." He asked. "She's good." I told him. He gave me a high five and I snuggled into Jack's side.