--Chapter 86--

The joke though... 😁😂

A few days later....

Kaylee's POV:
Jack can now go back to training so I guess he is happy again. Jack had training today so he left early for the day. I woke up and went downstairs. I sat on a stool in the kitchen and ate my breakfast. I went on my phone and looked at my social media. I clicked on my Instagram and there was a message. I looked at it. Hi, this is Mikey, you can probably tell, I was from your University class. (A/n: it's cheesy, I know.) Omg he's one of my great friends. Me and Mikey where in most of our Uni classes together. Mikey is model hot 😉 but gay. He is so sweet and caring. He has nice brunette hair with blue eyes. Mikey is a good friend.

Hey. Haven't spoken in a while. If you're near Exeter sometime come around. I got an instant reply.
I'm in Exeter right now. We should meet up today.
I agree. Where to?
Outside the cathedral, at 10.
I will see you then.
See you then.

I get my things together and write a note for Jack. Hey, you probably won't see me later when you get back from training because I'm out with Mikey. Love you xxxx. I finish writing the note. A knock came from the door. I opened the door. It was Rob. "Hey dad." I said letting him in. "Hey Kaylee." He said. "Could you give this to Jack if you see him please?" I asked. "Yeah sure. Any plans for today?" Rob asked. "Well I was just about to leave to meet up with Mikey." I explained. "Mikey. Say hi." Rob said. We both walked out of the house and to our cars. Rob got in his and I got in mine. I drove to the car park then headed to the cathedral.

I spot him and walk towards him. "Mikey! Long time no see." I said. "Yes." He said back and pulled me in for a hug. We get talking and slowly walk towards Costa for a drink. We order our drinks and find a table to sit at. I sit down and Mikey sits opposite me. "How have you been?" I asked sipping my drink. "I've been good. I got offered a modelling job and I took it up so now I'm a model." He explained. "Wow that's a big achievement. Well done." I said. "Thanks. How have you been?" He asked. "I've been good. But I've had the off one or two days." I told him. We both took sips of our drinks. "Are you still with Brandon?" Mikey asked. I took a second to think of a answer. "No. I dumped him or actually left him due to what he did to me, Poppy and Jack." I explain. "Wow. Don't mind me asking what he did? Do you?" He asked. "I ended up in hospital for about a week. Poppy ended up in hospital and Jack too. So that is what he did." I said. "He was an idiot any way." Mikey said. I giggled which made him laugh.

"I see you have a lucky guy in your life." Mikey says. "I do." I say. "Tell me everything." He asks. "His name is Jack. He plays rugby for Exeter Chiefs. I love him so much. He's a good guy." I say. "He seems like a nice guy to treat you better than the rat bag you had before." Mikey said. I nodded my head.

Rob's POV:
I park my car in the space at Sandy Park. I walk in the building with the note in my pocket. I walk to the gym and popped my head around the door. "Has anyone seen Jack Nowell?" I asked. "He should be in the changing room." Phil said. I walked out to the changing room. Jack was there so I handed the note to him. I walked back to my office and carried on with what needed to be done. I know who Mikey is but Jack doesn't.

Jack's POV:
Rob came in and gave me a note. I opened it and read it. Hey, you probably won't see me later when you get back from training because I'm out with Mikey. Love you xxxx. Firstly, who the hell is Mikey? "Sorry guys." I say excusing myself. I storm into Rob's office. "Who the hell is Mikey?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Rob asked. "This guy Kaylee is hanging out with." I explain. Mikey. Who is he? I think I maybe jealous about this.

Kaylee's POV:
I was just enjoying time with Mikey. We caught up on things we had missed, even gossip. My phone buzzes during a conversation I was talking about. It was a message from Rob. Sorry to ruin your day out but I have Jack here who is having a melt down. Oh great. "Mikey. We're going to Sandy Park." I say putting my bag over my shoulder. "Ok." Mikey says as he follows me out the shop and to the car park. We arrive at Sandy Park and walk to Rob's office. I see Jack. "Who is Mikey?" He asked a bit angry. I was about to say but got interpreted by Mikey. "Hi, I'm Mikey." He said. I think Jack is jealous?! "Jack I have to say something." I said to him. Behind Jack there was Rob trying to keep a straight face. He looked like he wanted to laugh. I don't think Jack realises Mikey is gay. "You didn't tell me about him. Why?" Jack said. "I was going to but I never had the chance to." I said. It was hard not to laugh but I kept a straight face. "You must be The Jack, Kaylee told me about." Mikey said. I watched Jack. He gave Mikey the 'Back off eyes'. Mikey spoke up. "I'm not after her, I'm gay." He said. "Oh god." Jack said under his breath. "Thanks Mikey. Today was fun." I said. "It was. See you soon. Bye." He said. "Bye." I said and Mikey left. Jack went red.

I walked over to him. "Jack. I won't go for someone else. I chose you for a reason. I love you." I said putting my hand on his cheek. "I was just a bit jealous." He said. I smiled. We both leaned in for a kiss. We pulled away. "I love you and you only." I said.