--Chapter 54--

2 days later, when they leave for the Girls Holiday...

Kaylee's POV:
I have been planning this for a while now. Jack knows what I'm doing. I'm going with a few of my mates on a girly holiday. Just for a change to get out of the house. We are going to LA for a week. I haven't been in ages and I'm super excited to go. I bring my purple suitcase downstairs. Jack comes up to me and hugs me. "I will miss you." He said. "Me too. I will be gone for a week. Don't worry." I tell him. I was leaving so I got ready to go. We kiss then he takes my suitcase and puts it in the boot of my car for me. "Thank you." I say to him pecking him on the cheek.  "I think you missed." Jack said. "What do you mean by missed?" I asked. "You kissed my cheek instead of my lips." He told me. I smiled then gave him a kiss. I pulled away to give him a hug. I got into my car and rolled down the window. "Have fun while I'm gone." I tell him. "I won't. Enjoy yourself." He says. I wave goodbye and go pick up Poppy.

I arrived at the place Poppy was staying. She put her suitcase in the boot and then hopped into the passenger seat next to me. "Shall we leave." I asked. "Yes. Let's go." Poppy said. I drove up to London to the airport. Before we have to go to the airport, I have to make a few stops. It took us time to get up there but we made it. I text Jack to say we are in London so he knows I'm safe. I drive into the driveway of this persons house. Poppy and I get out and head to the door. I knock and we wait for an answer. The door opens and standing there is Chloe. "Hey." I said giving her a hug. She gave Poppy one too. Chloe led us into the living room of the house and we saw a bunch of men sitting there. "Hey James." I said patting his head. "Kaylee." He says. I smile. He had a lot of his mates over. Chloe put her suitcase in the car boot so we didn't need to worry about that when we needed to leave. "What's up Poppy?" James said. "Nothing much." She said. We said hi to the others and then followed Chloe into the kitchen.

I drank a bit of water. "Kaylee, I se-" James shouted before I cut him off. "I can't hear you mate. I will come in there." I shout to him. I walked into the living room and go over to James. "As I was saying, Jack has finally left you alone then." He said sarcastically which is normal for him. "Depends on what you mean by that." I say. "The girls holiday." He said. "Oh yeah I see. Still no." I said smiling. Chloe said her goodbyes to the lads and James. Me and Poppy went to meet her in the car. "Excited to go to LA?" I asked her. "Very. I love the place." She tell me. Chloe gets in the car and we drive to the airport. We collected our stuff from the back of the car and headed in doors. There was one more person we were meeting up with. On the trip there are 4 of us going. We were meeting up with on of my mates, Charlie, who is a girl. We all hug her then go through security to our plane.

I found our seats and we all sat in them. It went, Poppy by the window, me, Chloe and then Charlie. Charlie go her travel pillow and sleeping mask out and fell asleep. Chloe was doing bits on her laptop and Poppy and I were watching movies together. It was just an ordinary flight for me.

The flight was fine for me. I watched a load of movies and had a few naps as well. Later I will probably feel the jet lag. We walk out of the airport and to a cab (or taxi). The cab (taxi) driver drives us to the hotel we were staying at. The 4 of us booked in then found our rooms. Poppy and I shared one, Chloe and Charlie shared the other. It was night when we arrived. I fell on the bed and layed there for a while. I got up and changed into my pjs. I fell back on my bed and slowly fell asleep.