--Chapter 12--

Kaylee's POV:
Jack loves me. I love him too but I never thought he would say that straight away if you know what I mean. Today I should be dismissed from the hospital. I hope nothing goes wrong today. The doctor may come in and give me final check ups. That's all. I might even get a visitor; who knows? I look towards Jack and Poppy. "Kaylee you have a really dark face on. Are you ok?" Poppy asked me. I wasn't paying attention. All that was going through my mind was what Brandon said to me.

Flash back:

"Oh look it's that dirt bag Kaylee." Brandon said. My eyes filled with tears. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HER!" Jack shouted turning around to face him. "A worthless dirt bag." Brandon said getting in Jack's face. "That's not how you treat a woman." Jack said raising his voice. "I don't care. It's just her." He said. "Well how would you like it if someone did that to you." He says.

My eyes filled with tears. "Earth to Kaylee." Someone said. A tear fell from my cheek. "Did you see something?" Poppy asked. "I had a flash back about what he said to me." I told her. I zoned out again but came back 30 seconds later. I came back and it was Poppy. "Where's Jack?" I ask. "He had to go to training but he will be back straight after." She told me. I nodded my head. It was silent for sometime in the room until I spoke up. "Did they catch him?" I said. "Brandon?" She questioned. "Yeah." I said. "Not yet. But they might know where he is." She said. "Ok." I said.

There was a knock at the door and a doctor walked in. "How are you feeling today, Kaylee?" He asked. "Better than before." I said. "That's good then." He said smiling. "Have you had any images or flash backs of what happened?" He asked. "Yeah a few." I told him. "That is common. You will have them for a few weeks but the should soon fade away." He told me. He began his check up routine. I sat there staring into space. Life is going to be so different now. I think to myself. "A few more hours and you will be dismissed." The doctor said. "Ok. Thank you." I said as he walked out.

Jack walked through the door. "Hey how are you doing?" He said handing me some flowers. "I'm better but a bit sore." I said. "I bet you are." He said hugging me from the side. He handed me a card. I opened it. It was signed by all his rugby mates. "Thank you Jack." I say squeezing his hand. He smiled and kissed my cheek.