--Chapter 33--

Now my brain isn't fried, I think this chapter is better than the last one!

Kaylee's POV:
Jack told me he would prepare a little meal for us at his house or the clubs cafeteria. He didn't want us to go to a public restaurant after what happened last time to us. I see why he didn't and I agree. Jack sent me a text about it so I was fine with it. The date wasn't going to be too fancy but it was going to nice and a bit romantic. I wasn't going to wear anything to fancy but I had something I kept in mind.

The day started off as a normal day for me. I woke up as normal and did my daily routine I do when I wake up. I change into some lazy clothing aka, sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. I walked downstairs, into the kitchen and got something to eat. I wasn't that hungry but I ate food to keep me going for most of the day until lunch. When I finished, I washed the bowl up and headed back upstairs. I opened the door to my room then the door to the bathroom and walk in. I brushed my teeth so they where sparkling clean. Once I finished doing what I needed to do in the bathroom I came back down the stairs. Poppy was in the living room by herself so I decided to accompany her.

I sat next to her and looked at the TV. "Morning." I said. "Morning." She said back. It went silent for a few minutes then we started to talk again. "I've missed us being together." Poppy said. "Me too. I am glad we made up." I say. "I couldn't agree more." She says. "Let's spend the day with each other." She adds on. "I'm pretty much free for the whole day until 6pm and then I'm out." I tell her. "Ok what shall we do first." She asks. "Movie." I suggest. She nods her head. We made a decision that she will choose and put the movie in the player, while I make up two bowls of popcorn for both of us. I bring the two full bowls of popcorn into the lounge and sit on the sofa. "What we watching?" I asked. "Mean girls 2." Poppy said. "Fave movie." I said. Poppy pressed play on the remote and the movie began to play.

We watched movies for most of the day until about 4:00pm. I helped Poppy tidy up the lounge a bit. The time zoomed to 5:00pm. That was when I started to get ready. I headed up the stairs and into my room. I took a shower so I smelt nice and I washed my hair. I came out and put my daily wear on the I put my dressing gown over the top. I started to dry my hair with the hair dryer. It soon became dry. I got Poppy to help me curl my hair a bit so it looked nice for the night. Poppy picked out my outfit for the night. I put the dress on before doing my makeup and adding the final touches. The dress was mid-thigh length and had a nice lace flower pattern. The colour was blue. It was a nice deep blue.

Poppy helped me apply my make up. I chose the natural make up style. I really didn't go to over board with my make up. I had painted my nails earlier that day so they where a nice colour to. They went with my outfit. Jack said he wasn't going to dress up to fancy. I didn't either but I went with a dress anyway. My feet always kills when I wear heels so I decided to put on some black converse. It went well with the outfit. I walked downstairs and sat down for a while. It was 5:45pm now so I had plenty of time to wait. "Excited." Poppy asked. "A bit but nervous at the same time." I said. "Don't be. It will go fine. I promise." She told me. "Are you sure you will be fine by yourself." I double checked. "Yes I will be fine." She said. I smiled and she did the same back.

6:00pm came and the door bell went. I opened it and stood there was a handsome Jack Nowell. He was wearing black jeans with a nice shirt. It was a good look for him. "Bye Poppy." I said. She said bye back as I shut the door. Jack took my hand and helped me get into the car. He got in his side of the car and drove. "Where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise." He said. During the end of the journey Jack handed me a blind fold. "Put it on." He said. I tied it around my head and waited for the car to stop. "You will be safe in my arms so don't worry." Jack said as the car came to a stop. My side of the car door opened and Jack guided me out. I held onto his arms so I wouldn't fall.

We walked for sometime. I knew we walked into a building because I could hear the door open. Jack came to a stop. "We are here." He said. He untied the blindfold from my head. Jack took it off and put it on the table behind him. "What do you think?" He asked. "Wow. It's beautiful." I said. Jack set up a small table in the clubs cafeteria which had candles, plates and cups on. It was romantic. "Jack this is beautiful. I love it. Thank you." I told him. He took my hand and led me to my seat. When I sat down Jack sat down opposite.

A waiter came out with a bottle of wine. He slowly poured it into the glass cups for the both of us. The waiter walked away leaving us to ourselves. "Did you do this all yourself." I asked Jack. "With a little help from a few of my mates." He said. I giggled a little. We talked a lot before the waiter came out again but this time with the food. He place the plates of food down in the front of us. "Thank you." I said before the waiter walked away. Jack said it to before he walked away. Jack and I tucked into our dinner. We talked a bit and ate more. The date went quite quickly. It was coming to the end.

Jack helped me up and we walked outside. He interlocked our fingers together as we where walking. We got outside of Sandy Park and it was a nice night sky. I looked at Jack. "Thank you for tonight it was amazing." I said. "I am glad you enjoyed it. I loved it to." He said. We both got in his car and drove back to my home. We both got out of the car before walking in the house. "You look very nice tonight Kaylee." Jack to me. "So do you. Thanks again." I said smiling. "Anytime." He said with a smile. I hugged him and he hugged back. "Bye." I said. "Bye." He said. I walked towards the front door. As I was about to open it Jack stopped me. "Kaylee, I forgot something." He told me. I walked down to him. "What did you forget." I asked. "This..." He quickly said. He leaned his face towards mine and attached his lips to my lips. I kissed back until we pulled away. I waved goodbye to Jack and walked through the front door. I shut the door then leaned against it just taking in what just happened.