--Chapter 39--

Kaylee's POV:
Poppy had to stay in the hospital for one more night so I went home with Jack. Poppy was going to stay at her parents house for a few days. I woke up next to Jack, with his arm wrapped around me. "Morning." He said in a sleepy voice. "Morning." I said back. Jack moved closer to me. We hugged and talked for a really long time until he looked at the time. "Oh (insert word)." Jack said getting up rushing into his bathroom. I got my clothes ready from the bag I bought to his. I went into the bathroom and got ready for the day. I ran down the stairs with Jack and into his car.

Jack parked the car and we both got out. I kissed Jack quickly and he ran to training. He made it just in time as they where all coming out of the changing room. I walked into my uncle's office. "Hey." I said smiling. "Your ok. I thought you got hurt or something else." He said pulling me into a hug. "I'm fine. It's Poppy that was hurt." I said. "At least you ok." He told me. I hugged him one last time and sat in his chair. We talked and I helped him out a bit.

I went to go get lunch because I was hungry. I walked into the cafeteria and saw Jack with some of his mates. He smiled at me and patted next to him. I got my lunch and sat down next to him. "Hey Kaylee." One of his mates said. "Hi." I said to all of his mate. We talked and laughed. "Jack just about arrived for training this morning nearly was a bit late." Henry said with a smirk on his face. "Yeah I know." I said. "Do you know why?" He asked. "Slept in." I said. They all giggled. "Guys don't even think about it." Jack said to them. We chatted some more and then I left to go back to my uncle.

I knocked then walked in. "How was lunch with the others." Rob asked. "It was good. Laughed at a few things." I said. "Seems like you had fun." He said. I nodded. "Who are you staying with at the moment?" He asked. "Well I was staying at the hospital with Poppy but she went back to her parents, so last night I stayed at Jacks." I told him. "Be safe though." He warned me. "I will." I said. I helped him sort stuff out. I soon I had the confidence to ask him something. "I have something on my mind that has been there for a while." I said to him. "Ok. You can ask me anything." He said with a smile. "I want to know about my dad." I said.

A/n: Sorry about the 'insert word'. I just didn't want to us a bad word.