--Chapter 85--

Kaylee's POV:
Since I had the dream last night I haven't been able to get the picture of Brandon out of my head. What happens if he comes back? I need to not think about this. "Jack isn't there a game on today?" I asked walking into the living room and sitting next to him. "Yeah there is but I can't play due to my eye." He said back. "Shall we go and support?" I suggested. "Yeah sure." Jack said. We watched some TV for a while. The match kicked off at 3:00pm so there was plenty of time to get there. I snuggled into Jack's chest listening to his heart beat. I watched the TV to waste a bit of time.

It was time to go and we both got ourselves ready for the match. Jack collected his keys from the side. We got in the car and drove to Sandy Park. It was busy due to the game that was on. Jack managed to find a space. We got out and walked indoors. I walked to Rob's office. "Dad, me and Jack are here to watch and support the match." I told him. "Good. Your seats are waiting." He said. Jack took my hand and lead us to our seats. There was a wall between me and Jack. He had to sit with the other players that where injured and I sat next to him but on the other side of the wall.

I took my phone out and took a photo of the view from where I was sat and posted it onto my instagram story. Then I took a selfie with Jack. I posted that on my instagram. @KayleeBaxter: at Sandy Park supporting the chiefs. Good luck today lads. With the main man @JackNowell. I shared it and then locked my phone. It got a load of likes in a few minutes.

Both teams ran out onto the pitch and got in their positions. Exeter where against Harley Quinns. The referee blew his whistle and the match began. I cheered a lot for the chiefs. Half time came and the score was 7-3 to Harley Quinns. I got of my seat and followed Jack. "Well played out there lads, keep it up." I said patting some on the back as they pasted. I waked back to my seat and sat down. I waited for the second half to come. The began again. Exeter played well in the half but Harley Quinns managed to score Maire trays. The chiefs fan where obviously not happy. The end score was 24-18 to Harley Quinns. Unfortunately we lost. It's a game some we win, some we lose.

Jack took my hand, so people knew I was with him and walked back down the tunnel. "Well done lads, you where great out there but some bits where patchy." Rob said. I smiled. We all stayed behind for a while. Soon Jack and I went home. Jack was driving home and I was staring into space looking out of the window. This guy who walked past looked so familiar. I snap back into reality. Jack looks over to me and smiles. I smile back. I get my phone out and text Poppy. Hey Pops I need to say something to you. Can you come over please? I ask. Yeah sure be there in 5. She instantly replied. I locked my phone as Jack pulled up in the drive way. I made my way into the house and waiting for Poppy. Poppy knocks on the door. Jack opens it and let's her in. "Kaylee." She said giving me a hug. "Poppy." I said back. We walked into the lounge and Jack went into the kitchen. "What do you need you say?" She asked. "I think I saw Brandon." I said. "But he's locked away." She said. "Exactly. Was it him? I have no clue." I said. "If it was him you have good friends to keep you safe." Poppy said. "Thank you Poppy. What would I do with out you." I said giving her a hug. "It's ok." She said back.

Poppy left and Jack walked back into the lounge. "Everything ok?" He asked. "The dream I had the other night keeps popping in my head." I explain. "I'm sure it will go soon." Jack said. "But the thing is on the way home tonight I thought I saw Brandon." I said. "Oh." Jack said. I gave him a look.