--Chapter 2--

Kaylee's POV:
My best friend Poppy, lives in Exeter. I drove to her house to see if she was in. I got out my car and knock on her door. The door opened and there she was. "Kaylee. What happened." She said in a worried voice. "My now called ex boyfriend hurt me." I tried to say but broke I down into tears. "Oh dear. He hurt you?" She said. I nodded. "Stay with me for a few days until you find a place." She told me. Poppy gave me a hug while I whipped away my tears. "I came here to have a new start. To get away from him." I said. "I'm really sorry Kaylee." She said. Poppy got up and left me for a while.

I sat there for a few minutes to think what I am going to do. "I have some clothes in my car." I say. "Do you want to get them?" Poppy asked. "Yeah. I won't be long." I said. I got my keys and headed to my car which was parked outside the house. I quickly got my clothes and bought them inside. I left my clothes by the door. I walked back to Poppy who was sat in the lounge. "Later I'm going to see someone. You can come if you want?" She asked. "Yes please." I say. I go on my phone and block the guy I never want to see again. His name is Brandon. "Kaylee I'm really sorry about what happened to you. It hurts me to see you hurt." She said. "It's ok. I'm fine for now. Also I'm safe, right?" I say. "You are safe with me. I won't leave you on your own." She said. I gave her a hug to say thank you.

Poppy gets her keys from the side and we both get in her car. She drives to Sandy Park. "Poppy are we in the right place?" I ask. "Yes we are." She says. I get out of her car and shut the door. I follow behind her and we walk into the building together. Poppy goes up to the receptionist. "Come to see Jack Nowell." She said. "Yes. In the room down the corridor." The receptionist said. I follow behind Poppy. We both walk through the door to see Jack sat there on his phone. "Jack. Long time, no see." She says. "Poppy. So good to see you and who is this may I ask." He said. "I'm Kaylee. Poppy's best mate." I said. "Nice." He said. He smiled at me so I smiled back.