--Chapter 19--

Kaylee's POV:
I groaned as my alarm went off. I stopped the button on the top and huffed. "Ahh. I really don't want to get up." I say. Poppy walks in. "I know the feeling. But you have to be somewhere in an hour and so do I." She says. I nod my head and walk to my bathroom. I take a shower and then change into the clothes I was wearing today. I walked downstairs and to the kitchen to grab a quick something for breakfast. "I'm ready to go." I tell Poppy. She grabs the car keys and we head to Sandy Park. "So, I will park the car for you and when you finish or whatever your doing you can drive home instead of waiting for me. Jack will probably bring me back so no need to worry." Poppy said. "Ok." I said. We pull up into a car parking space and Poppy gives me the keys to the car. "Have a good day. Tell Jack I said Hi." I say before walking into the building. "You too. Have a good day." She said back. I waved goodbye to her and walked indoors towards Rob's office.

As I approach, I knock on the door and wait. Two rugby players walked out and smiled at me then they told me Rob is ready to see me. "Hello." I said walking in sitting down. "Hi. I'm now free." He said. "Ok. What shall we do?" I asked. "Let's go out for lunch together. Before we go, you look tired. What went on?" He asked looking me straight in the eye. "The police turned up at my door yesterday night so me and Poppy had to go down to the station. We didn't get back until gone 11:00pm." I explained. "Right. Let's forget about that and head to have some lunch." He tells me.

The two of us head out of Sandy Park and into the city centre of Exeter. I walk by Rob and we walk into a small cafe which isn't that busy. I sit at a table while Rob goes and gets the menus so we can choose what we want for lunch. He comes back shortly and hands me a menu. I look at the choices for lunch and choose what I want. "What do you want?" Rob asks. "I will have fish and chips. For drink I will have water please." I say polity. "Sure. I will go and pay for it." He says then gets up. I go on my phone to pass the time a bit. Rob arrives back with a table number and with some knifes and forks. "Thank you." I tell him. "It's my treat to you." He said smiling.

The table number we had was 16. The wait for food was about 5-10 minutes so it wasn't really that long. Our food arrived to our table. The waiter put our plates and drinks on the table. "Thank you." Rob and I said a the same time. I tucked straight into my lunch because I was quite hungry and just wanted to eat. "What's it like being head coach of the rugby team?" I said trying to start a conversation. "Sometimes it can be tough but most of the time its great." He said. "Sounds like fun." I say. I sip some of my drink.

Rob and I finish our lunch and head out of the cafe. We walk down the street looking in shops, talking, laughing and most of all getting to know one another. "Today has been a good day." I say. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it." He says. We head back to the car because it started to get a bit busy. Rob drove back to Sandy Park and dropped me outside. "Thanks again for today. I loved it. We should totally do it again." I say to him. "That would be nice. Have a good rest of the evening and see you sometime soon." Rob said to me. "See you soon. Bye." I said. "Bye." He said leaving me outside so I could walk back to the car and go home.