--Chapter 20--

Kaylee's POV:
I got woken up by my alarm going off again. I turn it off and lie there for a few minutes. I get up off my bed and go for a shower first before I do anything else. When I come out, I go straight to my closet and find the clothes I want to wear. I changed into some black ripped skinny jeans, a mickey mouse t-shirt and a hoodie that goes over it. After I finish getting ready for the day, I head downstairs to have some breakfast. I walk into the kitchen to see a plate with food on it and a note. I picked up the note and read it:

Dear Kaylee,

Here is some breakfast I made you. You weren't up so here it is. If you're wondering where I am I'm with Jack again. See you later.

Poppy xxx

I read the note over and over. I see now. She wants to get closer to Jack and then rub it in my face. Or she might want to be with him. Any bets she is trying to steel him off of me. I think she is just jealous that we went on a date. Jack said he wouldn't date her anyway. He has his eyes for someone else. Poppy has changed a lot when I told her about the kiss between me and Jack when I was in the hospital. Who knows. Anyways, I'm not going to let that bother me.

I finish eating the breakfast Poppy made me then I washed up my dishes. "What shall I do today?" I asked myself. I thought for a few minutes. "I think I might do some drawing." I say. I walk up the stairs and grabbed all the art stuff I need to draw. I head back downstairs and into the lounge to start drawing. My art book hadn't been touched in months because I have been to busy sorting my life out. I start to move my pencil across the paper and draw something.

Lunch time creeps around the corner, so I get up and make myself some lunch. As I'm eating, I carry on with my drawing that is half finished. I am at home by myself. It's q bit lonely but I can deal with it. I get to carried away in my thoughts when I see my phone light up. A message. I open it up and see it was from Jack.

Jack:
Hey, how are you?

Kaylee:
I'm good just need to think about what is going on around me right now. Are you with Poppy?

Jack:
Yes I am. You ok? You seem sad.

Kaylee:
I am perfect! Thanks for asking.

Jack:
You are welcome! See you soon.

Kaylee:
Bye.

Jack doesn't reply back to me so I shrug it off. I carry on with my drawing. That was one short conversation we had. The time passed by quickly. I packed up my things and put them away in my room. I was getting hungry so I decided to make some dinner for myself. Poppy won't be home anytime soon. I get a frozen pizza out of the freezer and heat it up in the oven. I leave it there for 30 minutes. The stop watch on the oven goes off so I get up from the couch and go to deal with my food. The food gets placed on a plate and I take it with me into the lounge.

Netflix. I am going to catch up on my TV shows that I have missed. I click on the one I want to watch and watch it while eat my dinner. I soon start to feel sleepy so I turn the TV off and pack away my plate. I head up to my room shutting the door behind me and getting ready for bed.