-- Chapter 96 --

Kaylee's POV:
I text Jack to see if he is ok. Babe, are you ok? I'm worried. I sent the message waiting for a reply. My phone went off. I got a reply. What should I do to him? Let's pick out of the hat. No.... To easy.... To mean..... Just right. I'm putting him in hospital so he will miss the wedding. Oh by the way, this is Brandon. What just happened. "Where is he?" I said to myself. I was still outside with Rob and few of the team mates. I packed up and down. "Kaylee, it's best if you calm down a bit. It won't help if your worrying a lot." Rob said. I sighed. He pulled me in for a hug. "I promise everything will be ok when we found them. I think we should call the police." He suggested. "No. Not right now. If in an hour we don't find them, then we will phone the police." I said. They are literally no where.

"Who's going to help find them?" I asked. They all raised their hands. It was, Olly W, Jack M, Sam S, Sam H, Jonny H, Ollie D, Joe S and Michael C. "We need to split up and search the area's." I said. They all nodded. We all went in 2's to find them:
Olly W and Michael C
Sam S and Jonny H
Sam H and Ollie D
Rob and Joe S
Me and Jack M
I gave them all my number so they could contact me if they found anything. This had now turned serious.

Me and Jack M left in my car to search around. We checked loads of places but none of them where there. I texted Rob, Any luck yet? I put my phone on speaker so I would hear it go off. No sorry. But we are still looking. If we find nothing in the next 15 minutes I'm calling the police. I hope we find something. Ok. Meet up outside the cathedral in 10. I sent the message then sent some to the others. Meet outside the cathedral in 10. I sent that to the rest. I hope they get my message to meet up. "Where else shall we look?" Jack asked. "I don't know. We've checked everywhere I know they could be." I said. Jack shrugged his shoulders.

-- 10 minutes later --

We arrived at the cathedral and the others where waiting. "Sorry we're late. We where just checking somewhere else." I said. "Anyone found anything yet?" Rob asked. "No. Nothing." Some of them said. I shook my head. "Let's call the police." I said. Olly W got his phone out and dialled 999.

(Phone conversation)

Hello. What's your emergency?
Hi. Two of my mates have been taken by a guy and we have been looking for them for past two hours.
Ok. I will get the police right away. Can you give a description of the guy?
He is about 5'9 maybe taller. He has brown hair. He was wearing all black the last time someone saw him which was earlier.
Ok. When was the last time you or someone else saw him?
Outside of Sandy Park.
Right. Names of the two victims?
Henry Slade and Jack Nowell.
Thank you. Do you know the name of the guy?
Yes I do. His name is Brandon James.
Thank you. The police should be on their look out now. Some have been sent to the previous location.
Thank you so much.
Can I have your name so the police can find you?
Yes. My name is Olly Woodburn. I also have the people who are helping me look for them with me now.
Can I have their names too?
Rob Baxter, Kaylee Baxter, Sam Hill, Jonny Hill, Sam Simmonds, Joe Simmonds, Ollie Devoto, Michael C (A/N: don't know his last name) and Jack Maunder.
The police will come speak to you soon.
Thank you so much again.
It's ok. Good luck on finding your mates. Bye.
Bye.

Olly W hung up the phone. "The police will come and speak to us soon." Olly said. I sighed. "Kaylee, your staying with me tonight. I'm not having you on your own while Jack is gone." Rob said. "Ok dad." I said giving him a hug. "This will be sorted. I promise. You will get Jack back and we will get Henry back too." He added. I'm glad I have this lot with me.