--Chapter 74--

Jack's POV:
I walked onto the bus and found my seat. I sat at the back with Henry, Olly, Ollie and Sam H. We all had a sing a long on the bus. It was a nice journey up there. I have a surprise for Kaylee tomorrow. Hope she likes it. We watched a bit of TV that was attached to the tops of the bus. I was minding my own business when I heard Henry say something. "Jack how's you and Kaylee going?" Henry asked. "We're doing great. I'm glad she is back. I missed her a lot." I said. "The two of you are cute." He said. I nodded. I plugged my headphones in my phone. I put my over head headphones over my ears and listened to my music for the rest of the trip.

Kaylee's POV:
Exeter Chiefs where going up to London today. I was helping out the club as I normally do. I had to take my own car with all the extra water bottles and some other stuff. I followed behind the bus. After a few hours we got to the hotel we where staying at. I parked my car near the bus. I got my bag from the boot of my car and walked with the team. I had my big shoulder bag over my shoulder and I had my rucksack on too. I arrived in my room which was by my dads room. The team where sharing rooms. Two people in one room. I had a room to myself. I settled into my room nicely and the walked out of it to meet up with a few players.

I met up with Jack, Henry, Olly, Ollie and Michael. I hugged them all. "Where do you want to go? I don't mind." I asked. "Around a few places." Michael said. I followed them all out of the hotel. "I'm just going in here. Text me where you guys are." I said. I walked in and got a few things while I was here. Just a few clothes and other girl stuff. Meet us outside of Starbucks xxx. That message was obviously from Jack. Ok xx I'm on my way to you now xxx. I replied and headed to Starbucks. I saw all of them standing outside of the shop. We all walked into Starbucks and ordered our drinks. "Sladey, Nowell and Jaylee." The guy shouted. Henry, Jack and I collected our drinks. We walked out of the shop and walked a bit more. "Jaylee?" Jack said. "It popped into my head. It's our ship name." I said. "I love it." He said. Jack pecked my lips. "Save it for later." Ollie said.

We walked around some more shops. The lads all got asked to have a photo for some fans. We all walked back to the hotel. We all went into one room. It was Jack's room. He was sharing with Jonny H. I walked over to Jacks bed and sat on it. They where all laughing about something. "Let's go eat dinner. I'm starving." Ollie said. We all walked down to the hotel restaurant. "All prepped for tomorrows match against Saracens." I asked. "I am." Someone said. They all answered the question. I love Jack as you can tell.

After eating food we all went up to our hotel rooms. Jack stood by me as we walked. We slowly approached my room. "Will you be ok by yourself tonight?" Jack asked. "Yes I will be ok. Your room is just down the corridor if I need you. Will you be ok tonight without me?" I said. "It is indeed. I should be ok tonight." He replied. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I gave Jack a hug. A long one as well. Then a kiss. Just like our first. "Night Jack." I said kissing his cheek. "Night love. Have a good sleep. You know where I am if you need me." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and walked into my room. I locked the door after me and went to get ready for bed.