--Chapter 77--

Kaylee's POV:
Jack M called me. I didn't pick up the first time. I obviously answered the second time because he was just going to keep ringing. I walked into the hallway to answer the phone.

Hello.
Hey Kyle, can I ask you something please?
Sure. What is it?
Well, mine and Poppy's one year anniversary is tomorrow and I was wondering if you could help me with it.
Of course I will. She is like a sister to me. I know everything.
Are you free today?
Yes I'm free. When shall we meet?
I'm free at 11:00.
I'm cool with that. Where?
Costa.
Ok. I'll see you there.
Yeah bye.
Bye.

I hung up the phone and went into the living room. Jack was sat on the sofa watching a TV show. "Hi babe." I said sitting right next to him. "Hey. Any plans for today then?" Jack asked. "I'm meeting up with Jack at 11:00 to help him with something." I told him. "Ok. When will you be back?" He asked. "Around 1:00 or 2:00." I said. "Will we get to spend time together today?" He asked me. "Yes. I always have time for you, no matter what life throws at me." I explained. He smiled. We both leaned in for a kiss. We pulled away and I went to get my stuff ready. I put on my chiefs jumper and went downstairs.

I left the house around 10:15 just in case of traffic. I had to park the car so it gave me extra time to park then got to Costa. "Jack. I'm going now." I said while I was putting my shoes on. "Ok. Can I have a goodbye hug and kiss?" He asked. "Yes. Let me put my shoe on and I'll be right over." I said back tying up my last shoe lace. I walked back into the living room and went to hug Jack. We hugged for a few minutes then we gave each other a kiss. I waved goodbye to him and left the house. I got in my car and drove to the car park.

I parked my car and payed for the ticket. I locked my car door and then headed to Costa. It was a nice sunny day in Exeter. I walked down to Costa with a light breeze passing my face as I walked in and over to Jack who was already there waiting for me to arrive. I sat on a chair, which was opposite him, from the table he had chosen. I place my phone and purse on the table and my bag on the floor.

(A/n: this is Kaylee's and Jack's conversation. Kaylee is in B and Jack is in I.):

Hi.
Hey. Where shall we start?
First off let me get a drink and the we can begin.
Ok.

I got off my seat and into the queue. I ordered a hot chocolate for me and a ice cooler for Jack. I went back over to my seat and sat down. Jack took his drink and drank some.

I know I have been dating Poppy for nearly a year but you knew her since you guys where you. Tell me what she likes?
She loves animals. What do you want to get her?
I was thinking of getting her a necklace with our initials on it. I'm still thinking on that.
That will be a good idea.
Shall we get to business?
Yes. Let's go.

Jack and I finished our drinks and headed out of the shop. "Hey, your Jack M right?" Someone asked. "Yes." He said. "Can I have a photo please?" They asked. "Of course." He said. "Can you take the photo for me please?" They asked me. "Yeah sure." I said. I took the phone and took photos for them. "Thanks." They said and left. We carried on walking to the jewellery shop. We got there and went straight to the necklace part. After a while of searching we found the right one. "This one looks great." I said pointing at it. "Yes. Let's get that one." He said. Jack went up to the counter and bought the necklace. I followed behind Jack as we left the shop. "Poppy loves chocolate. Which you might already know." I said. "I do indeed." He said. We both walked to a place were chocolate was sold. Jack got Poppy some nice chocolate.

We finished what we needed to do. "It was nice seeing today Jack." I said. "You too. I will tell you how it goes. Thanks for the help." He said. "Anytime. See you later." I said. "Yeah. Bye." He said walking in the opposite direction I was going. I got to my car and drove home. I pulled up just as Jack pulled up. I got out of my car and went over to him. I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you." I told him." He let out a little giggle. "I missed you too." He said kissing the top of my head. I smiled at him. I pecked his lips and he did the same back. We both walked into the house. I sat on the sofa with Jack. "How was your day?" He asked. "Good. How was yours?" I asked. "Good. I had training." He said. I nodded.

The two of us cuddled up together and shared a few sweet moments together.