--Chapter 38--

Poppy's POV:
I woke up and saw Kaylee in the chair bye my bed. I didn't wake her because she was sleeping. I fell back to sleep and waited for myself to wake up.

Kaylee's POV:
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over to Poppy and she was sound asleep. I got up and went to use the bathroom. I freshened myself up so I smelt nice and went back to Poppy. Her eyes started to flutter and they soon opened. I walked over. "Hey." I said in a soft voice. "Hi." Poppy said. "How you feeling?" I asked. "Better buy still a bit shocked." She said. I smiled and leaned in for a hug. We hugged and heard someone coughing. I turned around and Jack was standing there with flowers in his hands. He went over and hugged her. "Thank you." She said. The three of us got talking about happy memories. I got up and looked at Poppy. "Do you want something to eat?" I asked. "Sure. Anything will do." She said. I looked at Jack and asked the same thing. "No thanks. Just eaten." He said.

If I see him who shall not be named with attack. I don't care who is around, I want him gone.

I walked out and there where a new police officers standing outside. I walked past giving him a smile. I ordered some food to her hospital room and walked back. As I was approaching the hall by her room I saw someone who I really didn't want to see speaking to a nurse. I think the nurse was going to let them see Poppy. "Where do you think you're going?" I asked standing a good amount of distance from them. "To see Poppy." He said. "Oh, I don't think so." I said. "Maybe I want to see her." He said. "I'm not letting you because what you did to her." I said fuming this time. "Oh yeah. That was pay back. But I'm not done." He stated. I am not letting him touch my loved ones.

"I HATE YOU AND I WISH YOU WHERE GONE FOR GOOD!" I shouted. "I don't think you do." He said. Right this is it, I'm going to blow up. Nurses came out of a room to see what was going on. Jack ran out the room too. "SOMEONE CALL SECURITY!" One of the nurses shouted. "WHY DID YOU HURT ME, MY FRIENDS AND MY FAMILY? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I shouted at him. Jack came over to protect me. I was going to throw a punch but Jack stopped me. Security came to the scene. I fell to the floor crying. "Miss, we need you to come with us." The police officer said. I got up and followed holding Jack's hand. They took us back to Poppy's room.

"I heard shouting. What went on?" Poppy said seeing a police officer with us. "Brandon." I said. "I hate him and wish he was-" I was cut of mid-sentence. "Please don't speak in that way." The police officer said. I turned to the police officer. "I thought Brandon would never be in my life again." I said. "Miss, he told us he had to go somewhere today so we followed him. I'm sorry, we can do our best to make sure you never see him again." He said. He left us alone for a bit.

"I hate Brandon so much!" I said.