--Chapter 41--

A quick note: if you don't like spider's, skip the first paragraph.

Kaylee's POV:
When I woke up Jack wasn't lying next to me. I looked around and he wasn't in the room. As I was about to get out of bed I saw a spider crawling on the floor. I was about to get of the bed but the spider moved close to me. "JACK!!!" I shouted for him. He came running up the stairs and stopped at the door. "Are you ok?" He asked. "There is a spider on the floor." I said pointing at it. "Ok. I will get it." He said. He got a cup and followed it. Jack got the spider and put it out of the window. "I thought something happened to you." He said walking over to me. "I'm sorry." I said putting my bottom lip out.

Jack hugged me and we fell onto the bed side ways. We both stared into each others eyes then we leaned in for a kiss then got out of the bed. We went downstairs and ate breakfast. I walked up to the room and took a shower. I changed into some comfortable clothing then headed downstairs and waited for Jack to get ready.

The two of us got ready then headed to Sandy Park for training. Jack gave me a hug then went off down the corridor. I went straight to Rob's office. "Hey." I said. He nodded. Is he alright? "I have some news to tell you. It's a big secret." He said. "Ok." I said. He was about to tell me but there was a knock at the door. "Come in." He said. They walked in. "I will go." I said walking out the door. I walked out of the room. I found a chair and sat down on it. "You ok?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Henry. "Yeah." I said. He sat next to me. "There is something on your mind, isn't there?" He said. "Maybe." I said. "Would you mind telling me?" He asked nicely. "Sure. It's just that when I talk to Rob about my dad he acts a bit different. All the questions I ask, he stutters a bit. Maybe he's hiding something from me." I tell him. "Well, if you ask him what's wrong then make your way up to the top he will soon tell you either way." He tells me. "Thanks Henry. I knew I could count on you." I said giving him a quick hug. I got up and walked back to Rob's office.

I walked in and stood in front of his desk. "Yes." He asked. "What's wrong?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He said. "When I ask you about my dad you act different. Is something wrong?" I say. "You won't understand." He told me. "I will. I promise." I say. "It has been my biggest secret for ages." He tell me. I wish he could say it right now. "I'm ready for what you need to say." I tell him. "Ok. You sure though. I don't want to say only if your ready." He asked. "I promise you, I'm ready." I say. "Ok. Right." He said. It took him a bit of time to say it. "I'm your Dad." He said. I was shocked.