--Chapter 27--

Kaylee's POV:
I wake up from my sleep and go downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a cereal bar then head back up the stairs to start packing my stuff. I sit on the bed and eat the bar. I look on my social media and update a few things while I was there. I turn the TV on so I could watch a bit for a few hours. The time I was planning on going was around 2:00 in the afternoon. I wasn't really watching the TV so it was playing by itself. I looked on instagram and I had a message. It was from Henry. I wonder what he is trying to do.

Conversation:

Henry is in bold
Kaylee is in italic

Hey Kaylee. Please don't go. You will be missed by everyone.
I'm sorry Henry but I have to. I just need some space for a while. It will help me and Poppy.
Where are you going?
Back up to London. My old apartment. I will be fine.
Are you sure? I will miss you.
I will miss you too but it is the right thing to do in this situation.
Visit sometime and keep in touch so we know how you are getting on.
Definitely. I won't forget and I will keep in contact.
If I don't see you soon, which I probably won't, have a good trip and I hope to see you soon.
I hope so to. Enjoy yourself. Don't have to much fun without me. Ok.
I won't. I send all my hugs and kisses your way. Bye. Speak soon.
I also send my hugs and kisses. Bye and will speak soon.
Bye.
Bye.

That was the last thing I said to Henry. I will miss him but you know. I lock my phone the use that bathroom. When I come out, I change into some suitable clothing for the day. It was just a pair of grey NIKE sweat pants, a t-shirt which was baggy and a black NIKE hoodie. I pit on a pair of random trainers which are comfortable to walk in. My suitcase was under the bed so I pulled it out and put it onto my bed then opening it so I could get started.

I get up and start to sort myself out. I then started to pack my clothes in my suitcase. It was big enough to hold loads of clothes. My rucksack held my laptop, bathroom essentials, headphones, chargers and many other things. I packed that bag first then went to my suitcase to pack the rest. I packed jumpers, t-shirts, jeans, shorts, tracksuits, socks, dresses, shoes and the other stuff I needed. I also packed my makeup in there and one main thing, my journal. I heard a light knock at my bedroom door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me Jack. Can I come in please?" He said. "Sure." I said.
He walked over and sat down on my bed. "Why are you doing this?" He questioned. "I just need some space from all the drama and what has happened to me in the past." I tell him. "But where will you stay." He asked. "I will probably stay in my old apartment up in London." I say to him. "Why not stay with me?" He suggested. "Jack as much as I would love to stay with you but I just need some fresh air from everything." I say to him. "I will miss you." He said. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed what I needed from there. "I will to but it's for the best." I said. I packed the stuff into my suitcase. "Don't go then." Jack said. He wants me to stay but I just need the air. "I have to." I say for the final time. I zip up my case and then take it off the bed.

I go into the bathroom and turn the light off shutting the door behind me. I put my bag on my back and take my suitcase out the room with me. Jack followed me out and I shut the door. I didn't lock it. I left it. I carried my stuff down the stairs and into the hallway by the door. Poppy was probably still in her room. I walked out of the house then I unlocked my car. The suitcase was put in the boot and my backpack was sat in the passengers seat. "So I guess this is goodbye." I said to Jack. "I guess it is." He said. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him for sometime. I felt a tear fall down my face. "I will miss you. When you see my uncle tell him I'm out of town and if he questions say to contact me." I say. I smiled at him, giving him one last hug before I went. "I will definitely miss you. Visit sometime." Jack said. "I will. Bye." I said getting into my car. "Bye." He said back. I drove out of the drive way. Jack waved goodbye to me. I drove off to London.