--Chapter 76--

Kaylee's POV:
Jack just proposed to me. He is my hero. I stood there in shock. Good shock. Jack pecked my cheek then jogged off to his team mates. He went to celebrate with the team. Some of the team players girlfriend's or wife's came up and congratulated me. Poppy ran up to me. We held a hug for a long time. "Omg! I saw the whole thing from where I was standing. No need to explain. Congrats. Wow." Poppy said with excitement. "Thanks. I'm happy shocked." I said with a big smile on my face. "You should be. If I were in your shoes I 100% would be." Poppy explained. She squealed then pulled me in for a hug. I can't believe that just happened. I turned around and saw the squad lift up the trophy one last time for the photographers. The squad got pictures with the trophy and also family members as well. Jack's family came over to the place I was standing. "Congratulations." His mum and dad said. "Thank you." I said. Jack's brothers and sister shortly came over. "Congrats." They each said. We all took a photo together as a memory.

They won. The fans helped them win.

There were bits of confetti over the floor where we all were standing. Yellow and white. I clapped my hands along with the others who clapped. Henry and Ollie came over. "We're taking a photo with you if you like it or lump it." Henry said. The photographer counted down from 3 to 1 before taking the shot. "Soon to be Mrs Nowell." Henry said. "Yes I am." I said back. "Kyle is growing up fast Henry." Ollie said then sniffed a bit as a joke. "Growing up too fast." Henry said in agreement. I giggled. "Bye Kyle. See you later." They said and left me to it. I shook hands of more players as they past and stuck their hands out. Jack got interviewed by a few interviewers. He came back over to were I was waiting. We smiled at each other. Jack place his hand in mine. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. It made me blush a bit. "Before you ask. Rob gave me permission to ask you." Jack warned me. "Ok." I said. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked. We walked into the changing room. Other champagne bottles were opened and sprayed everywhere. Everyone had a small celebration in there. The squad got changed into casual clothes for the way back to Exeter.

Soon it was time to leave the stadium. We all did and went to the bus. I went to my car. The bus soon left and I followed behind it. It took some time to get back. The bus pulled up at Sandy Park and so did I. There where fans outside waiting to take pictures with the players. I got out of my car and helped. I got to high five all of the team as they walked off the bus. Jack was the last one to actually get off. I went to give him a high five but instead he took my hand and placed it in his. "My star." He whispered. I blushed again. "You look cute when you blush." He added. "I do?" I asked. "Always." Jack said. The smile on my face grew bigger. How did I get a man who is loving, caring and kind? Also such a gentleman.

I'm glad I'm marrying him. Jack is my life, my soul mate and a part of me I never want to lose.