Issue 4#"Severus of Unknown"

{L.A} 

Just a regular day in the streets of L.A.

Jabez walked along the sidewalks, he abided the laws because they had to be followed. He wasn't fond of his own speed, its dangerous using speed like his own. 

'That's quaint, why do people take pictures next to eldritch art?' The Alike whipped his temples inwards a group of people, it just hadn't made sense why. 'Is it because its a trend, don't people realize they're just casually doing things like that.' Jabez cocked his brow, deciding to let them alone than act like he knew whats up. Its because he'd never do something like that, he hadn't carried objects with him because he hadn't found a use for human necessities. Did humans do things for prominence, their logical thinking tends to go beyond impossible. 

'Sure hope nothing bad happens to them.' Jabez shrugged, as tentacle arms had ensnared them, absorbing their being into the art itself. They had been eaten by an eldritch entity, he hadn't really followed frivolous things like that, he wasn't childish, unlike the humans in the planet. They were so indifferent to one another like always, had this life of crime-fighting made it difficult to trust anybody? 

Not for him, he never thought of it that way. 'Clothes are the only necessities I find necessary, just nothing else at all.' Jabez walked alongside people, L.A was always so jam-packed wherever, taxis and other et cetera. The alike's altruism had no limits, he was a hero for a reason, and that's to help people, not exactly out of the thrill of it. Though, getting a kick at it does saturate boredom into fun. A newspaper stands a few meters from him, he pauses his tracks before it. 

He lifts up the glass screen, grabbing himself a newspaper. Jabez holds it up in his digits, wrinkling in his grasp. While he was tryin' to catch up to speed with the news, something, or somewhere in the Multiverse. 

'A warrior, a true challenger. It is nonexistent to me..' An entity sat on his throne, everything in his own universe was desolated. Fallen warriors; supernatural beings, god-tier entities. Nigh-Omnipotents to Omnipotents had fallen to this being, he only had a grayish skin tone, a corona embedded around his head. A small minion flew inwards its master, it gently lands atop his shoulder. Severus whipped his head inwards the minion "What is it, minion?" Severus' soulless eyes look into his minion's eyes. 

"I've found the real warrior, master! You've been waiting for it, haven't you?" His minion whisked out his scroll, it unfolds itself to show one being. "His name is Jabez, and he's quite incredible, capable of extraordinary things. " Severus grabbed the small scroll with his digits, the mighty being stood upright. Reading what he needed to know about this warrior, he's keen where he'll find this warrior. "The Pollyannaish-Jabez." In nanoseconds, he appeared inside the borders of Earth. 

'He's a hero, and the only way to catch attention is. This!' Severus barely motioned his digits, utterly atomizing buildings around him. People, and vehicles, 'til something like a shadow, creeping over the tall being. "You killed that many?" Jabez questioned, centrally because if someone wanted his attention so badly. Did he have to do that, just to get my attention? Severus placidly turned his head inwards Jabez. "It's you.. well, no, I didn't. I merely extirpated their existence." Severus responded, did he think it was such a casual thing to do here. "If its a fight you want, I'll give you one." Jabez gets into a fighting stance. 

'I'll test his resistance, see if he's worthy.' Severus surrounded Jabez in odd manipulation, or in Meta Superpower Manipulation powers. He was being slowly erased, he wasn't going to let this happen. "ELELU!!" Jabez's sheer will was piecing himself back together, he had mended himself through such things. 'Impressive!' Severus watched in amazement until Jabez closes in on him at blistering speeds. 'A speedster too? This Jabez does mean amazement!' Just as Jabez's fist collides against his clavicle, it reflects back at Jabez.