Issue 158# "One shall fall."

{Los Angeles} 

--3:30pm-- 

'I mustn't rest! He's still out there, plotting a way to rid of my freedom!' Omit had gone off on her own to find the loose criminal, it's odd how a supervillain can falsely portray as a hero while the legit hero winded up becoming the criminal unintentionally. "Where have you gone?! You gutless hero! Show yourself already!" She searched every corner of the streets, alleyways, yet she wasn't allowed to go inside of the houses. Otherwise, they'd deem her as a terrible superhero which she couldn't afford having, she needed to keep this up, because if she failed. She'll humiliate herself in the bitter end. 

'Curses! Where have you gone? You are nowhere!' She viewed everything and anything via absolute sight, nothing was in sight. 

{Jabez's domain} 

"So, you cleverly ought separating us would make things easier on us." Transonic stood over a crumbling platform, looking around him was utter darkness. "Self-evidently." A pathway of illuminating multi-colors, like a rainbow pathway leading to Transonic. The albino walked along its crystallized form, aiming his direction towards the other. "You think you can beat me? Sorry, don't think you'd even lick me off a palm!" Transonic dipped a foot across the crystalized pathway, stepping into it. 

"You just made it easy to know wherever you'd be!" Transonic sped towards him, excitement throbbed in his heart indeterminately. He banged his head against the other's torso, forcing Jabez to fall on flat on his elbows. "You're nothing! I will always be superior no matter where we are!" The supervillain stamped on Jabez's shoulder, whilst Jabez rearranged his wrists to be flat on the front of it, setting them up like a prayer hold. "Don't you get it? No matter how hard you'll try against me! It's meaningless effort!" Transonic's mouth continued flapping proudly. 

Jabez's legs arose as they clutched upon his throat, he only used his wrists to carry himself upwards as he drew the other's head deep into the crystalized platform behind him. "Prayer planche never thought a callisthenic move would actually help me!" Jabez flipped back up on his feet, quickly swiveling to face an opposite side to the other, barring his arms up into a fighting stance. 

"You little prat!" Transonic pulled his head out of it, spewing small crystalline shards outwards. He quickly gets on his feet, eyes locked onto his enemy. 'He seems to give off a vibe correlating a deep-rooted past! If aah can use that against him, it'd capitulate him to defeat.' Jabez analyzed him hard and concerned, the supervillain threw a punch into Jabez's torso. This was his realm and he could do practically do whatever he wanted, it's like the hero shattered into fragments of glass. 

Everything warped around Transonic, squeaky clean reflections of himself appeared. Lesser than his usual age, much lesser, to where he was a child. "No.. No..NO!" He fell on his knees, his stomach flipped upside down upon the thought of seeing himself. "Don't spank me, dad! I was a good boy!" He trembled into fear, crippled into a weak state. Until he blacked out due to overwhelming fear clutched upon him, Jabez returned to the earth realm in a mere instant. 

And dropped Transonic off into the prison of L.A, and atomized himself real quick to return to his city again. "Where are you?! Don't make me search for hours for you!" Omit looked up to the skies, standing atop rooftops. "H..." She narrowed her eyes, something was added in her ken, notably, Jabez recently sent Transonic to jail. "As expected, you'd do your usual heroic act despite all that's happening?" She turned to fully face him, he stood on the opposite side of hers. 

"Taking on the both of you swamped me already, figger takin' you off one by one would get it done right." Jabez preamble towards the other, slowly, he paused after a short few paces. "I don't need that pathetic worm for help! I've obliterated you multiple times before and I can do it again!" Omit takes a heady path towards him, curling her fingers to form a fist. Her ego flared up, its vibe was discernible to the superhero because he had been so used to them acting like that. "You're unbeatable, aah geddit." Jabez discreetly remarked. 

"You dare talk to me like that?!" Omit thrashed a blow across Jabez. Her punches are unbelievably powerful enough to rip multiverses with ease, yet everything in this universe remained intact. "I'm the strongest there is! You're an ant to me! An ant!" Omit delivered a knee into his stomach, her strength too incalculable to prepare against. 'She wants to end this battle.. quick and fast without hesitation to end me!' Jabez walked backwards to the edge of the building, continuously she struck blows into him to do so. 

"Your fervent will to be the hero of L.A.. hunh.. is.. pretty.. dubious." Jabez kept his eyes locked on the other, nearly about to fall over the edge of the building. "Is that all you have to say once I finish you cleanly and unbothered?" She wanted to hear a little more of Jabez's last words. 

"Return to sender." Jabez grazed his fingers across her rib cage, returning all the damage she gave to him into her. "YOU--- AAAH!!" Too much overwhelming pain struck her vital spots, she fell flat on her back in utter defeat. Whilst the hero stood upright, free of damages, he cleansed himself to retain his capabilities as a superhero. 'He's.. defeated me again! Curses!' Omit thought as she was carried over Jabez's shoulder, he scoured out in the city for the prison. 

'Although.. he did win squarely. He deserves the spot he gets, I was undoubtedly proved wrong, so will L. A has its superhero again.' Once Omit was brought to the police, they somewhat assumed she wasn't able to hold the title as the superhero of L.A. And she had answered everything she lied about, thereby returning Jabez as the hero, and ridding of that criminal bounty on him. 

"NEENERS-NEENERS!" Jabez says while ascending to the skies.