Issue 182#"Galalig returns!"

{UK} 

--7:30am--

At a house, an oddly normal looking one. All things dwelling on that house appeared to be normal, deep, deep in the basement of this very house. There were two figures, one was a tall one and the other short. "Listen, kid... you owe me your life because I've saved your life, understand? This immortality you've been gifted with is a blessing! And the superpower I've gifted you is unstoppable!" A lit up lamp hovered over the child, he could only see that wicked smile from him. 

"You can apply circumstances without limitations! There aren't needed any further explanations, I've put the uses and ways you should apply them to a downright evil measure!" Galalig added, snapping his fingers as they appeared in the city,  standing on the rooftops. While patrolling the streets, the hero had gone out to minister a certain outbreak of a supervillain.  'That's him! The one I must destroy!' Saint thought while the two locked their eyes on him. 

"Do not worry, my apprentice. You will get your chance," Galalig pats the child's shoulder, Saint looked up to the ash-gray haired male. He had no idea why he was being led to the path of darkness than light, all he knew was that he wasn't able to go anywhere else without the guide of Galalig. "Let's follow where our target went to." Galalig endowed flight and invisibility to the other, while he does the exact same thing. 

They tailed the albino superhero. 

'Aah think aah could do that,' Jabez settles on a flagpole, there was a bank robbery happening at the building. It's Angular and Blackbeard, he widened at the sight of them. 'Oh, yeah, aah think ahh'm responsible for the supervillains dwelling on the UK.' Jabez recollected issue 177, that happened like two weeks ago. "Hah! There won't be a Jabez to thwart us!" Blackbeard fired a gun upwards to the skies, as the goons threatened the people and continued to ransack. 

Angular felt a good presence from a certain direction, it's from the ceiling."Sorry, am aah supposed to burst thru that door?" The ceiling tumbles down heavily from a familiar figure and voice. "It's that blasted superhero!" Blackbeard fired bullets upwards at the albino, as they were trained on him. The bullets stood still, and moments later they were crushed like they were nothing."Old tricks like that don't work anymore, Blackbeard." Jabez landed on the ground as the goons were knocked down in a blink of an eye without Jabez to move. 

"Impossible! It works on even Omnipotent beings! How could you--?!" Blackbeard looked down at his firearm, Angular quickly gets into a fighting stance. "It seems you've upgraded yourself," Angular darts to Jabez, fingers curled to a certain style of fighting. "Take the blow that can heavily damage other  realities of yourself!" As Angular struck him at his left breast, he checked for the multiverse for the other Jabez's. 

He widened his eyes in shock as he retracted from the other.''How did your invisible attacks counter that?!'' The other realities of Jabez weren't damaged at all, that was an inconceivable thing done by the albino. "You'd think aah'd just let you harm other universes? Take a hint willya? Aah'm still the Jabez y'know!" Jabez says to the other as the people were uncertain of what they were talking about because they transitioned to multiple languages. 

"It's time aah put a kibosh to this banter!" Jabez says as Angular retracted heavily, he's struck everywhere on his body while Blackbeard wasn't able to do a thing."Lad!" Blackbeard shouted out to the other, Angular wasn't about to quit. He hadn't thought this was going to happen, that Jabez was at another level than he was."Fight me physically! Unless you're scared of me!" Angular says in Italian, the two charged to each other. 'I'm jarred, but this is a first time experience to have myself handed to Jabez!' Angular ignored the pain, they clashed feet and palms. 

Countering one another's attacks like trained Chinese martial arts. Jabez quickly twirled as he struck his elbow at the back of Angular's skull. Angular slipped his heel under the other and tripped the other, although Jabez hadn't fallen over 'cause of his truly unbelievable reflexes. "Tripping me over is an inefficacious attempt, hadn't you realized that aah've got absolute control over my own body?" Jabez says as he utilizes self-exertion while using a savate style kicks on the other. 

'I'm staggered!' Angular thought as his steps became weaker, then Jabez paused before the other. Flicking him by the nose as he collapsed to the red carpet floor, he turned to face Blackbeard as he knocked himself out.'Things are really starting to change... although, aah caint expect them to remain the same. They'll eventually upgrade themselves at somepoint.' Jabez thought about it as the police entered the scene, he went out thru the gaping hole in the ceiling. 

The police had a confused look to what or who has had stopped them. 'Could've been Shan that took care of these chumps? Well, better thank her!' The police hadn't even thought that Jabez was the one to take care of it. Maybe, it's because he's a vigilante now, he wasn't a prominent hero like he once was. Shan hadn't appeared or done a single thing in here, oddly. 

"What?! Vigilantes can't succeed against their supervillains?!" Jabez stood before two figurines, standing before a floating book. It was Galalig and Saint. 

How will this continue? 

Stay tuned in!