Issue 113#"Help.."

{L.A} 

{Oriel's Hideout}

--4:30 am-- 

"OH, SO YOU'RE BLAMING ME FOR NOT SEEING YOUR SON?!" Oriel hissed outwards in complete ire at the blonde before her, she had a fierce painted expression on herself. "YEAH! YOU'RE A FILTHY WENCH THAT DESERVES TO DIE!" Murdercia remarked until Oriel slapped her across the face. "Will you just stop it? Can't you see?! I've been looking for him too! He's been gone.." Oriel was holding back her own tears, not wanting to radiate weakness outwards anything or anybody. "Why would he be something you'd even be concerned about?" Murdercia pointed her finger inwards the redhead. 

"He's my best friend, that's why. And I had to take care of his city for him while he was away!" Oriel added, she had pointed out something for Murdercia to notice. "If you're his best friend, why wouldn't he tell you about it? Oh wait, you know everything! I bet that Omniscience of yours can tell us where my dearest son would be!" Murdercia sharply answered her, its because she didn't like the idea of her being her son's best friend. "Its outside of my omniscience, and that's what had me frustrated! He wouldn't just leave out on right off the bat like this!" Oriel ran her digits thru her hair, sinking her own warmth into them. 

"All right, I apologize for misunderstanding then.." Murdercia flicked herself into the opposite direction of the other. "Just.. go," Oriel demanded, she wanted some time to herself. The redhead sets her hand on a table, picking up a picture of herself and Jabez. 'Those were good times, but, where... would you be?' Oriel lets a tear crawl down her cheek. 

{In the darkest pits of the Multiverse} 

{Ruins of Sheol} 

--??:??-- 

"Become an unlike without resistance! Become like us!" Voices shouted outwards Jabez, they were in a place like the ruins. Jabez was on the center, trying to resist the effects of their powers. "Aah won't and never will!" Jabez's structure dissolved, warped, and shaped into the worst things known in existence, even an eldritch god including. Every attempt to break his will wasn't enough to keep him down, sinkings his digits into the concrete floor. "How much will do you have? Can't you see? None of your siblings are coming back to save you, they just don't care about you!" Kingston walked up to him and kicked Jabez into the abdomen with a heel. 

"Aah.. aam.. abouta.." Jabez says lowly so the other can lean in closer to listen closely. "What were you trying to say?" Kingston cocked his brow, wondering what he was trying to state. "PUMMEL YA!" Jabez hurtled a fist into the other, sending him back into the other unlikes. Kingston skidded back from his blow, he wiped a sleeve over his lip. "I must say, I'm quite surprised you're still able to have full controls of your own body still." Kingston narrowed his eyes inwards the direction of Jabez, whilst the rest of the unlikes were still continuously attempting to shape and warp Jabez into one of their own. 'I just need to keep holding on.. and hope for the best..' Jabez felled on his knees, but his mind and vim stayed the way it did. 

"Who will care about you once you've stopped us?" Kate added, interposing herself outwards Jabez. 'I just don't get why these people think I'd be reliant on help, but what I need to be reliant is on keeping myself off their clutches.' Jabez forced his hair, every detail to remain exactly the same. Its taking alot of will just to do it, Jabez wasn't the one to give in. It's trying to forcibly make him forget those he cared about and loved. 'No! Nobody does that to me!' Jabez held his head, still being surrounded by these unlikes. 

Winsley walked towards the albino, calmly and with a soulless expression. "It's easier if you just quit, it saves everything and everyone." He reminded to Jabez. "What have you!" Jabez hadn't listened at all, he just wanted to keep this up. "Quite resilient you are, but did  you realize you have cousins that care about you?" Winsley added, he looked upwards the other with a what expression. "What did you just say? 'Cousins'?" Jabez hadn't thought of that this entire time, but, honestly and truly, he wasn't the one to capitulate his own title and role as Jabez. "Yes, why? Did you not know Unlikes and Alikes are relatives of hateful sides?" Winsley kneels before the other, talking casually to him. 

"Leave my little brother alone, these lies you spout aren't worthy of time!" Janka suddenly appeared out of thin air, striking a blow across Winsley's face. "Its all right... I gotcha." Janka helped Jabez stand up once more, he was rather concussed why his sibling came for his rescue. "Thank you..?" Jabez abruptly says as she sets his arm over her shoulder. "It appears you've found the far greater and stronger unlikes, little brother." Janka depicted for him so he'd know what she was trying to pertain to. "I've got a question, are they really our cousins?" Jabez pointed his thumb at the ready fighters around them. 

"No. Don't believe a thing they say, that's all you need to understand little brother," Janka replied. Kate and Kingston hadn't told any of the other unlikes to fight because this one was known as a downright omnipotent entity, Janka didn't have time to waste with them. She teleported herself and Jabez back to where the rest of the alikes were. They weren't in Earth, no, they were in Maphee, a place, and a realm where the alikes can rest themselves up. "But what we found were on our matches, it seems like they strategically planned this." Janka lead Jabez to the rest of the alikes, this place was like any rainforest would appear like. Once they reach an oasis, most of the alikes were inside the junction. 

Janka gently set Jabez behind a palm tree, while the rest of the alikes were doing their things.."Seems like they're just as strong as we are." Josiah says. "How long is this war going to last?" Jabez questioned Josiah."It's going to be awhile.. brother." Josiah's only response to his question.