Issue 175# "This wasn't supposed to happen."

{UK} 

"You dolt! DO you have any idea what you have done?!" Amado hissed outwards to the vigilante. "You're criminals! The world may not know it, but I do!" Shan remarked, snapping her fingers as protective shields protected the civilians in the area. "..." Lotheideus froze on his tracks, looking over a shoulder at the group. "The guy's stopped, I'll get him!" Lucia charged to Lotheideus, and suddenly an unfathomable shockwave impacted to her solar plexus. "Lucia!" Amado turned his attention to his fallen ally, fixedly glaring at the unmoving figure in the distance. 

"You aren't worthy," Lotheideus says lowly. "I'll show you who's worthy!" Amado charged to the entity, while was somewhat staggered at the moment. "You're foolish to take me on, arrogant one." Lotheideus' fingers charged a gray-like energy, it's fired at Amado's direction. "The nothingness-- WON'T STOP ME!" Amado withstood the powers of his thanks to having an absurd range of immunities. "It would seem you can withstand that. Perhaps irreversible destruction could suffice." Lotheideus rushed towards the costumed crusader. 

{The Gates of Heaven} 

A flight of golden stairs accompanied by clouds around them stood before the albino."You're forgiven, Jabez, for all those things you've done." A redhead in antiquated clothing stood before the albino, it hadn't a similar face to Oriel. A reflection of blood-red crimson in her temples, it showed our heroic protagonist. "And what have aah done to make you do this for me?" Jabez cocked a brow, keeping his distance from Synonmia. "Think of it as a blessing, there is nothing that you need to do for me." Synonmia shrugged her shoulders with a smile. 

"You're serious? How can you simply undo the sins aah've done?" Jabez added. "Believe me, logic nor comprehension doesn't apply to me. I've cleansed you," She nodded her head. "So, aah'll just descend these stairs then. Thanks," Jabez turned his back on the other, casually walking down these stairs. "How are you to succeed against someone you can't hope to win? Perhaps I could lend you a hand." Synonymia's palm fell on his shoulder, as the hero paused his tracks and realized it quickly.

"Like... how could you help me defeat him?" Jabez quirked. "I will borrow your body," She says as she sinks into his body. 

{UK}

"You better be glad I got you out of danger," Shan brought Francois near an alleyway. "Whatever you guys are aiming for, it'd be best that you'd quit it." Shan's voice cracked while saying. "You're afraid of him, aren't you?" Francois noticed that her voice sounded tense. "... I couldn't even move a muscle, neither the whole AT could stop that beast." Shan continues on, knowing what things were happening in the battle. 

"It would take the power of a true Omni--" She suddenly blanched her skin upon a being standing from a tall building. 'That's Jabez! But something residing in him terrifies me!' Shan recoiled while Francois looked up to where the albino was. "All right! Let's do this," Jabez leaped to Lotheideus at faster than blinding speeds, Lotheideus turned his head to the being. 

"Syn--" He was about to say the name 'til he's struck across the temple. "You're mighty, Lotheideus. That it'd take me to pound you up!" Jabez threw another attack, it's under his solar plexus. "GNH!" He skids back from the other, thudding into a building. 'God and a superhero unified together?! How is he able to withstand such power?!' Shan finally came to a realization that it was a specific being. 

"Don't hog all the fun." Amado stepped in the scene. "Yeah," Onyx and Aquamarine surrounded the being. "Impossible! You're sinless already?!" Lotheideus felt only good coming out of Jabez. "That's enough conjecture, fathead," Jabez remarked. "Don't get cocky because of that power!" Lotheideus charged towards them, Amado blurred behind him and hooked him in a rear naked choke. 

Onyx and Aquamarine quickly rushed towards his hands to grab his wrists. "KILL HIM!" They say to him. A part of Jabez hadn't wanted to do that, though Synonmia hadn't an indicative of mercy. A merciless bounty of blows struck into nerves, weak points, the blows were truly unfathomable. Blood stained the knuckles of Jabez's body, as Synonymia left the body of Synonymia. "What did you do?!" Jabez looked down to his own hands, he wasn't prepared that blood would be on his hands. 

"He won't be getting up for a while, we dominated him and that's enough." Synonymia wasn't visible to even Shan or Amado, it was Jabez, the only one to ever see her. "Who were you referring to?" Amado loosened his grip on Lotheideus, letting him fall on the concrete floor. "No one, but, thanks for showing your concern for me." Jabez walked away from the scene, while Onyx and Aquamarine watched him leave. 

"He's a quirky one, I'll admit." Onyx turned her head to face the costumed supervillain. "Does he not even realize that we're supervillains?" Aquamarine added. "He knows, it's just, he can't apply the law anymore like he used to. So what could he do?" Amado answered her, the group eventually went out to Washington. 

 "Hey, don't forget me," Francois called out to the albino, sitting next to a trashcan. Jabez smiled and walked towards Francois, helping him up. "Aah wouldn't think of it," Jabez says, while Francois noticed the dried blood on his knuckles. 'That was unreal earlier! It's like he was God temporarily! I don't feel a vestige of that power from earlier... whatever helped Jabez. It's gotten us out of that fix!' Francois had been thinking about something deeply. They walked down the sidewalks with genuine smiles on their faces.

Like... Jabez, he's a mystery indeed. 

Well, a happy ending but the story doesn't ever finish!