Issue 18#"Gotta work fast!"

{Japan, Tokyo} 

--1:30 am-- 

'It's like something is telling me a snafu befell upon L.A! Instinctively.' Jabez hadn't hindered himself in the scene, letting people take pictures of him. People knew who he was, so the price of exploiting one's identity to the world wasn't harrowing. Hiding one's identity is inessential, he looked up the billboards and things everywhere here. Anime. 'The US is kinda more normal than this place, in my opinion.' Jabez pauses before a bunch of people overhead, in their patio screaming out his name. "Waddup." Jabez waved to the fans, they had fainted from being noticed by Jabez. 

'I've gotsta  find  an airport, fast.' Jabez turned his head to the streets, he sets a foot in the concrete streets. He speeds forward, utilizing his body supremacy to allow movement like rollerblading. He effortlessly avoided vehicles, he was still a hero and destruction wasn't his needed thing. Passing by a bus that had DBZ on it, while other people had waved to Jabez. Jabez whipped his head to the adoring onlookers, he waved to them, then he automagically turned his head outwards a gasoline truck honking at him. 

"And abracadabra!" Jabez performed an incredible athletic movement, topping on the vehicle. He ran to the edge of the vehicle, there were other vehicles in line behind it. 'No time to figger me a way out, I'll just have to use them onwards.' Jabez bounced and hopped off each vehicle in his way, turning the obstacles into his tracks. 

"Akemi, you really think of Jabez as a friend?" Jacyn and her friends were inside of their car, the girl robed in clothes nodded. "I just don't get why'd he leave like that, he's such a good man," Akemi responded. "He just really wants to never cast things aside, like helping people. And he's a superhero, despite being known for saving people, he can never really bide himself time for fun." Jacyn nodded until the vehicle came to a stop, there was traffic beyond them. 

"Great." Jacyn banged her head against the wheel. Letting out a three-second long honk, if they weren't going to do something about it. "We better kick things up a notch." Jacyn snapped her fingers, the vehicle arises from the ground, warping into an airborne vehicle. 

"Voila!"Jabez spotted the airport, he hadn't needed entering the building, he just needed to get on an airplane. He jumped over the height of the structure, reaching the rooftop of the airport, seeing the airport from afar. He performs divine athletics to quickly reach the one airplane readily admit, once he grasps on one of the legs. 'Quiet as a cat.' Jabez arises into the body of the airplane, then lift off! 

Back at the airport.

"He's got to be here! He has to!" Jacyn exclaimed, searching for wherever he might be sitting. What they hadn't known, Jabez somewhat knew which plane was going to L.A, ineffable. While the rest had been searching for him, what did you expect Jabez to do, live here and stop living the life of a superhero? Pfft, what're you, nuts? 

He'd do anything to keep people alive, it's his duty. 

Hours later, the group had failed to find the one named Jabez... no longer in sight, but will he ever return to Japan? 

{L.A}

--2:15pm-- 

Jabez leaped out of the leg of the airplane, leaping his way towards a cartoony looking structure. 'What kind of FARCE is this?!' Jabez thought, seeing eyes bobbing up and down. 'I don't have to bother asking 'it' a question, I know one villain who might've done this.' Jabez rushed forward while people were squeamish if he were to help them, he needed to reverse whatever befell here. In the far distance, he noticed a variegated portal opened, he narrowed his eyes into the direction. 

'One villain, Jape. ' Jabez followed the beacon in the distance, once he reaches it. "I knew you'd make it!" Jape exclaimed, he hadn't even turned his back, he's dressed up in a king's robes. "I've taken over your precious city while you were gone!" Jape added, snapping his fingers as cartoony characters swarmed the place to take Jabez on. 'They're merely toony characters, real physics don't apply to them. I need to do this to retract them!' Jabez was thinking how he'd keep them at bay, he opens his arms and legs widely. 

"What're you doin'?" Jape turned to him, then suddenly arms and legs were being fired all around, meant to send the cartoony character back. "Watda?! He can do that?" Jape narrowed his eyes into Jabez's direction, it's being done repeatedly, always refilling ammo at umpteen levels. 'It's about sharp wits, and closing that portal!' Jabez had stopped doing so, he bounces straight towards Jape. 

'I close that portal, I draw back every cartoony character back! I know he'd say he has hostages, but I have brains to realize doing this is the fastest and self-evident thing to do. They're cartoon characters and real-life physics don't work.' Jabez reaches over Jape, bouncing off him."GRMFF!!" He exclaimed, widening his arms to bear hug him but he had missed. "What do you think you're doing, mister?!" Jape squawked loudly, Jabez turned his head to him. "I'll deliver the coup de grace to your kingdom!" Jabez began forcing it to seal through sheer will, using his mere hands. 

"NO! NO! NO!!" Jape leaped inwards Jabez, just at the second Jape gets his hands on him. Everything was retrograded into normality in L.A, with Jabez in his hands. "You really know how to squelch fun, do ya?!" Jape amputated Jabez's arm, leg. 

Jabez hopped away from the being, then he appeared before the albino. "NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY!!" He amputated the rest of Jabez's limbs in Planck seconds, then his head afterward. "What're you gonna do like that?! HUH?! NOTHING! THAT'S WHAT!" Jape stood over the limbs of Jabez, picking them up as he dropped them into a trashcan. Letting them fall into the gungy material, he grinned, he had defeated Jabez. 

"I'M AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD, BABY!!" Jape decrees loudly.