Issue 115#"Jabez vs Amado?"

{Maphee} 

--??:??-- 

'This lout! What does he dwell about in these realms?!' A silhouetted figure stood in the shadows, yellow orbs glistened from the shadows making it easy to perceive its heated rays. His stingers slowly unveiled themselves, he began to swim thru the trees and environment towards Jabez. Jabez paused his tracks and leaped upwards to reach for a vine until Amado fwooshed past him by slicing off the vine in an instant. "Mivine! How couldja do that?" Jabez landed on his fours like a spiderling on the soils and roots of the environment, aiming himself at Amado. 

Amado had himself robed in a whole body costume, including a black mask with white aviator goggles on the outer areas, whilst having an unbuttoned trench coat, tight black pants, highlander steel boots. Amado landed on a tree branch, adjusting his eyes upwards to where Amado was. "It's you again! You're a non created entity, right? What are you doing here? Or are you a part of this whole contrivance?" Jabez rolled into a ball and speeds his way up to Amado, he evaded the other's attempted attack. "That's an oddly correct!" Amado arose his hands up in defense as he witnessed Jabez stand upright like the usual. 

"Do you know anything that I don't?" Jabez gets into a fighting stance. "Aah do, just what makes you think I'll oblige answering to a hero?" Amado clasped his fingers to form a fist, delivering a punch across Jabez's jaw. "You gotta fair point," Jabez thudded into the bark of this tree they were atop on, Amado then rushed in forward and struck his knee into Jabez's torso. Knocking him back thru the tree's form, due to this tree being an otherworldly material, it would take up a level of multiversal strength to break it down with sheer strength. 

'But he isn't an enemy of our beef! Well, aah better beat him thru wits! I've done that before and it worked, aah don't need some cheating trick to help me!' Jabez bursts thru just about three or four more trees, once he thudded against the last one and prevented cracks from forming on them. Amado flies straight towards Jabez, its like he had a nuclear aura emitting from his well being, rearing his fist as he collided it against each other's fists. It created an unfathomable shockwave, it hadn't brought destruction to a single thing, for Maphee itself was made to handle anything, even this. 

"Just TELL ME!" Jabez added an extra attack, striking Amado into the clavicle, it stopped their shockwave from continuously increasing. Amado was sent flying back to a tree before another move would be made. Everything around them was like pages like they were standing atop comic book panels itself, Jabez looked downwards to what he saw. Past events of things he's done before and present things happening for even a brief moment, he had his eyes widened in shock. 'So that's what's been happening in L.A?! Oriel was holding it for me?!' Jabez began to realize not only this war was important, it was sapping his time away from those he cared about. 

"Does that satisfy you?" Amado walked calmly upwards Jabez. "I..." Jabez was paralyzed to the sight he saw. "This can't be real! I'm doing something I never wanted to do this entire time!?" Jabez looked into everything happening in the earth itself, as things warped back to its normal state. "I'm sure it's quite self-evident to yourself, you lost a lot of time. Just doing something you unknowingly attended, so does this end our fight?" Amado turned his back on Jabez, walking away. "Now, if you can excuse me, I've something important to take care of.." Amado left Jabez alone in the rainforest, clouds began to darken and rain down on Maphee itself. 

'So... it's this war or what? Oriel's been doing the hero business for me, and what have I done?' Jabez fell on his knees, unable to accept this harsh truth he wanted. 'I did get what I asked for, and its what I deserve. Hating isn't going to solve my problems at all either.' Jabez placed his palms on the shrubbery of the rainforest, he didn't think of the happy moments he had with his best friend. It wasn't going to shape or change anything, he can learn to accept that someone else had taken his place, he stood up self-righteously after moments of contemplating to himself. 

'If this war ends! I'll spend every second and moment with them! Those times I missed with them!' Jabez continuously made his way back to where the rest of the alikes were, he hadn't gone sprawling thru the rest of this rainforest, he found Jagir dawdling a few meters from him. 'He must be doing something, like trying to figure out the truth. !' Jagir placed his heel atop a rock, while Jabez calmly walked towards the other. "Hey, bruv!" Jabez says gleefully while Jagir whipped towards the other calmly. 

"It seems you had fun adventuring Maphee, I was just creating  about battle strategies." Jagir remarked to the other, hoping it was convincing."Cool, so, we bring the fight to them? Or?" Jabez wasn't sure what to decide on doing, so asking one of the greatest alikes that question would be it. "Believe me, brother, they're our counterparts. And they've got powers to counter us, it takes alot of effort to smite them down, bringing a fight to them isn't a wise decision." Jagir had an unnatural calmness to make it seem like he had it taken care of. 

"So, shouldn't we just head out before they decide to ambush us then--?" Jabez was about to finish his sentence until he saw the other prepared alikes in the distance."That's what we were doing, now, onwards we go!" Janka was in the center of every alike, including Josiah, Janka was the standout of every other alike under her. But what he saw was Juma instead, as he just follows in the quadrillions of alikes' lines instead. Without saying or questioning a thing.