Issue 54# "Turning the tables now!"

{The Outskirts of L.A} 

"C'mon!" Jabez flicked his pupils inwards the rest still standing, Singe, Severus, as he charges up energies in his gauntlet. He fired energies inwards Singe's direction, she arose her arms up to defend herself from it. 'He's going to thwart us! And I can't believe it!' She forced herself towards Jabez, he retracts the Omni-level energies away."Letting your guard down too soon?" Singe says, tackling the other as she began to fly high up while holding him. Jabez engulfed his gauntlet in Omni energies, knowing its function the second it was enveloped on his arm or hand. 

He sinks it down into her upper back, emitting immense energies from within her. "AAAARGHH!!!" She was faltered, as the flight began to level downwards the outskirts of L.A. As Jabez carried the other under his unarmored arm or hand. While using the veiled hand of his to fly in hyper speeds at Severus, letting the other gently fall atop a bench."Don't forget about us!" Angular stomped atop Jabez's upper back, causing him to crash on the concrete road as debris began to form vertically. 'They used that against me, they waited to think I had the advantage and did. I can't afford to lose! No Bueno!' Jabez thought, hindering the gauntlet under his torso. 

"You wanna tango, bruv?" Jabez utilized his body to spin like spin the bottle, causing the other to whirl on his spot, while atop him. "Why don'tcha just leave the lad alone?!" Blackbeard fired his gun at Jabez's direction, Jabez bangs up against an inanimate object like a ball. Although he got hit while doing this, as he comes inwards Blackbeard's direction, once he thuds into the other, he's sent into a wall.  'I shall create an attack that stops this movement!' Angular clenched his toes under his boot, then hurling him overhead. With a leg, as Jabez was sent away into a shoe store. 

'He lets us think of ourselves high and mighty.' Watching him crash thru it, Angular walked up to Jabez. The Alike sends a shockwave outwards the other, to cause him time to react close to it, in a Planck second, Jabez was under the other. As he grabbed the other by the skull, he emits a large quantity of omni-level energy thru his head with the gauntlet. It puts a number on him, stunning him. 'They don't want to hold back, so I say why not too!' Jabez sends a right hook punch across his jaw, he had finally knocked down Angular. 

"He's winning!" Tessa stated as Omit preceded the other. "Such a tool couldn't help you win, it must be something engendering you to win!" Omit stated, speeding in his direction in unsurpassed velocities, grabbing his hand engulfed by the gauntlet. She began to crush it with brute strength. "Hng!" Jabez's wrist was under it, as she clasped the metals together in her digits. While holding his arm up, she grinned maniacally. "Feel pain? Isn't it good? Victory isn't swift as it should be!" She placed her foot against his sternum, then forcing him backward from his arm as it had ripped in the departure. 

"My hand! You hand theft!" Jabez skids back from her, thudding into a light pole. People were staying out of the fight, things were changing. Tessa appeared behind Jabez, sending a punch into his upper back. "Take the exact punch that knocks out even beings at your levels!" As the hero crashes into the concrete floors, defeated single-handedly by her."I did it! HAH! I'VE DEFEATED THE ALBINO!" She exclaimed until something like a tin can and objects was thrown at her. "Leave 'im alone, ya creep!" Onlookers of Jabez defended him, Tessa arose her hands up, knowing she might kill them if they'd continue it. 

Jabez is given enough time to recuperate once more, he stands up, thankfully Omit was vainglorious just like the rest were. What she failed to perceive, was Jabez fwooshing past her, as he caught his hand away from the other, unknowingly nearing into one of his more threatening foes. Severus, he reattaches his hand on himself once more. "Thank you, folks!" Jabez waved to them, as Severus' digit tapped against his shoulder. Jabez ducks over "Psych!'' , sliding under him as he gets in behind Severus. 'He can't react to what he hasn't to.' Jabez was outside his field of perception, bending himself over as he sends a sideward and heavy knee into his lumbar. "A single attack could not bring me down!" As he skids inwards Omit and Tessa, and briefly they were banged up against his being.

"What?! You did this?" After they were sent flying away into multiple buildings, Jabez gets into a fighting stance. "It's just us--" Something like a zany figure leaped over Severus, and aiming inwards Jabez. 'That's right, I hadn't taken care of Jape earlier! I only hurt him, but not enough to bring him down!" Jabez removed the metallic gauntlet, then he takes the punch of Jape into the jaw.'I'll use this to take out Severus quickly!' Jabez then whirled aesthetically causing jape to strike into Severus' torso. Staggering him due to the same amount returned, Jape angrily whipped to wherever Jabez was. "Where are you?!" He exclaimed as Jabez apparated behind him, briefly fooling the other because he was caught up on his own actions. 

Into his underpants, with all his strength, he ripped his underwear so badly he had been brought to submission. He had tears crawling down his cheeks, sniffling. "Okay... you win. No more wedgies!" Jape pleas, Jabez placed both of his palms on his knees.'I really have to improvise fastly, otherwise, I would've messed up that one time.' As the police came to the scene, seeing the victorious hero standing in the number of fallen villains were. "Howdy officer? I just took care of your problem?" Jabez says, snapping his fingers as he reverts the grim appearance of L.A into its normal appearance in seconds. 

As the people cheered on the hero, boisterously. 'Izzit just great to be back!' Jabez thought.