Issue 46# "I.S Man vs The Oddities and Jabez!"

{Philippines} 

--1:30pm--

A large mountain of salt-forming into just a torso, head, arms extending outwards at them. "Please, this guy better not make salt puns," Jabez stated, raising his arms to prepare for the arms. "Its gonna be really horrible,  ain't ya prepared for its 'NaCl'!" A rowdy or redneck voice emanated from its lips, its arm pointed in Jabez's direction warped into a shark. 'Oh, crud! This dude's totally like a redneck brutha!' Jabez opened out his arms, getting into a wide position. "Yuir really transitional!" Jabez stated, it's like this guy's naked strength was nearly fathomless. "Oh, anotha' fellow redneck? Whys you helpin' deeze maggots?" His face appeared atop the shark head, Jabez looked up to the other. 

" If I had my druthers, I'd druther have my druthers than anything else I know!" Jabez was still forcing the mouth open, while the rest were being preoccupied with its arms. "That's what I was sayin'! You're twice as better than the rest of these Asian superheroes, I'd be even chill if you punched me with yuir best!" Once Jabez forced his arms upwards, half of the shark's mouth bursts in salt. Jabez sends a punch straight into his face, sure you can't hurt something like salt. But Jabez, he pulled off the incomprehensible, harming him for real. "Wo-aho! You can sure punch, fella southerner! I reckon returnin' it would make it virtually realistic!" Once the being appeared to recuperated briefly, but he was damaged by Jabez's fist. 

"Why don't you just fall down easily, ya hairy chick!" I.S man created minions of himself into her direction. "Hairy?!" Isotope exclaimed, was he pertaining to her tails."Where's zem tails comin' from, HUH?! That's what I thought, friggin' civvie-like peep!" He added, something behind her formed into a boot and kicked her straight into Jabez's direction. "Don't you just hate it when people assume your own disposition as innocence? None of us rednecks ever did anything innocent, we did all sorts of calamitous and obstructive! RIGHT?!" I.S man was talking with Jabez. 

"Well, I s'wanee! People assume disposition for true colors, that is inherent to me though! These are my true colors, but innocence? It's just really, really off-putting!" Jabez responded, before Isotope lands atop Jabez's shoulders. "I'll hurtle you straight in his direction, all right?" Isotope utilized her tails to grab Jabez, then air-mailing him into the other."I'd really like to settle this in eating dog crud, brutha! Fighting senselessly just ain't right in my gut when you're around." I.S man added once a hole formed on his chest. 

"Me too! But eh, if that's gonna happen, reckon you should keep a low profile and not rob a bank next time!" Jabez says after whipping himself into his direction. As the being began to shape and warp into a tornado of salt, forcing the heroes back. "Screw the system! I hate rules, people protected by the law really annoy me!" I.S says, causing Iso to fly off from it. 

"I gotcha!" Jabez darts in Isotope's direction, enveloping the other in his arms. "Now, that's a pragmatic villain!" Jungian stated while the two were flying without effort. Jabez lets go of Isotope, letting her get into a fighting stance while in mid-air. Jabez effortlessly comes straight into I.S man's direction, along with the three. Calculus was preparing something to counter the salt man while he was named that for his incredible intelligence. "They're counting on me!" Calculus says after pointing his readily made high tech suit into I.S man's direction, then blasting something into I.S man's direction. 

Jabez sends a drop kick into the being, Gar and Jungian sent their emissions straight into I.S man's direction. "Once a redneck, always a redneck!" Jabez curled his fingers to form a fist. Sending a shockwave that somehow stunned the other, as the albino placed his digits on the object incoming from behind. He aesthetically contacts on its being and twists his body over it, letting the amount contact him.  Iso shoots extra warm water into its direction to have more withering damage. Automatically he began shrinking down to size, once that had been done.. I.S man hadn't moved at all. "I'll just surrender, no struggle!" He formed into a human-sized being, raising his hands up in defense. 

The police started coming into the area. 

Back to the Oddity House for them. 

{Kitchen}

--6:30pm--

"Say, Jabez. Have you ever done anything dangerous in your life?" Isotope questioned, pausing before him as she placed her elbow against the wall. "A billion times without thinking, yes. 'Once a redneck, always a redneck!'" He responded that made her expression change to a 'wtf'. 'I never thought he was one of those kinds. As in, he looked like a guy that hadn't done anything wrong in his life.' She rubbed her temples, then thinking of something else. 

"I reckon your eyes deceived ya, didn't they?" Jabez added. "Most albinos from where I come from are VERY different from you." She was pertaining to a world, not this one, Jabez cocked his brow at her. "Do you think I'm hairy?" She was worried that her tails might've been perturbing. "No, no. What makes you say that?" Jabez replied. "I..uhm. That was a weird question, huh?" She added. "Not unless its considered 'weird'." Jabez added. 

"So tell me, how did you come to Earth?" Isotope wondered what or how he got here. "There is one innominate being, He Created us. The Alikes, I'm just one of the quadrillions of them." He responded, so does that mean he was born here? It sounds about right. "Interesting, may I ask. How is it you weren't bothered by the salt?" She recollected the time they were fighting against the salt man, she had to take a bath just rid of it. "I lack discomfortable senses or discomfort immunity." That was arousing her questions. 

Isotope's appearance warped, more like hazelnut hair. Prepossessing exterior, and the perfect body size due to her being capable of doing things to her own body, as for the eyes; amber orbs. "I'd rather be a tough cookie than an oh so delicate one!" Jabez says until he turned his attention into the one walking in on the kitchen. "So, you know my sister? What's your connection with her?" Enzo stated. "Enzo, we're talking here! Can't you just wait until we're done?" Isotope interjected. 

"Its fine, why not have one more in the confab?" Jabez expressed his empathy for them. "How generous of you." Enzo bowed to him. "I just want to talk with him? What's the matter, is there something wrong?" Enzo added, cocking her brow at the other. "We're just chillin', you can join anytime!" Jabez answers for her because she wasn't able to answer for some reason. "I'll let you two finish talking, go on." Enzo leaned against the wall, waiting for them. 

"Do you know how I got here?" Jabez questioned, Isotope quirked. "You were in a birthday present." She stated. 

"Show me where," Jabez asked, as she began to lead the other away from the kitchen and into the kids' room. As Enzo watches them from the kitchen, opening the door for him. It evinces the birthday present he once was in. 

"Who did this? To me?"