Issue 190#

{The Reichstag} 

{Hallways}

"I did what you said, no eating, no resting, and I..." Neho says, thinking of a way to respond. "Have self-sustenance? You will still need to increase that," Jabez explained what he couldn't so that he wouldn't get the wrong idea. "Ahem." Another all-too-familiar voice interjected on their conversation. "Neho, proceed to the training center, I'd like to have a word with 'Jabez'," Ekaterina says as she watched her sibling go on ahead, just as Jabez slowly turned to face her, he was slapped on the face. "Listen here, my little brother isn't some restless person, you've made him avoid eating!" Ekaterina barked. "..." Jabez faces her again with utter silence. 

"You think it's that easy? Ekaterina? Aah'm avoiding the garble explanations so that he can learn it as quickly as possible," Jabez says that to her. "Aah knows what family love is, but if you want him to become better and stronger than his current state, aah'm really doing all aah can for him," Jabez added, she must've misunderstood him 'cause of the way he talked to Neho, she was wrong. As he turned to face the opposite direction, she thought about what to say. "...Thank you, Jabez." Ekaterina nodded her head; Neho wasn't wrong about him. 

Jabez paused his tracks and knew what to say. "Live and learn, die and know it all," Jabez says as he continued onwards. Ekaterina just distinctly remembered slapping him, maybe, he was okay with that? She followed after the albino, Neho was waiting in the training center for some time. He sighed at the sight of Ekaterina, he didn't know that they made up. 'Great, sis might plan on barking at him again,' Neho was thinking of what to say. 

"Sight can fail to perceive things," Jabez snapped his fingers Neho was suddenly blind. "What the--?!" Neho looked around him, it's all a blur to him. "Don't use what cannae function properly," Jabez says as he shoots projectiles of sharp nails at him, Neho focused at the source of the sound, he was scathed but managed to dodge some. His clothes had tears, of course, he wasn't expecting the same thing to happen. 

Jabez's hair protracts to Neho in an omnidirectional attack, he leaped and ducked to avoid the clutches of Jabez. "I'm getting better--" That changed as a whip of hair caught him by the ankle. "Yes, you are, but still needs work," Jabez says as he dropped Neho, returning his sight. "You gotta teach me that!" Neho says eager to learn what Jabez did."It will take time," Jabez responded as Ekaterina walked towards the albino. 

Tapping his shoulder, he turned to face her. "Nobody else was going to tell you," She says lowly. "Neho needed your help because of our older sister, Isolde," She continued to elaborate further so that he can properly fathom their situation. "She's dangerous, izzat what yer tryin' to say 'ta me?" Jabez responded. "Uh-huh, you mind being honest with me. Are you really from this time?" She didn't need to explain further because he understood it, instead, there were things she needed to know regarding Jabez. 

"No, aah'm from the present timeline. Aah chose this, a fruitless adventure, aah didn't leave, aah just dimension-hopped." Jabez made a casual shrug in response. "But, honestly, aah was around before the beginning, nor do aah have an age," He added, of course, stuff like this is understandable to people that have superpowers. "SO you really have experience with your powers," She sounded impressed. 

"Somewhat aah do," Jabez responded, Ekaterina, smirked and thought about having a spar with him. "I would like to test your skills sometime later," She says to him. "Whatever blows your dress up, Ekaterina," Jabez responded as he patted her shoulder, preceding her afterward. Neho watched that scene, astounded to how it didn't end up being a heated up fight. "He's not such a bad guy, right, Sis?" Neho says, she turned her attention to him. 

'Neho, practice.' Jabez communicated with Neho telepathically, he made a nod to the figure walking away in the distance. "Have you told him about the Parmentiers?" Neho notified Ekaterina. "Uhm, maybe another time. " She leaves no trace of her presence in the area. 

Later on... 

In the streets of Berlin, he was out on patrol. "Blackbeard was the first to strike me, in this timeline, what did the supervillains change schedules at what time to antagonize me?" Jabez recollected that first encounter. He was flying, around, just to be sure there weren't any problems happening. For a brief moment, he thought about Oriel and the rest of his family, by looking at the ring enfolded on his marriage finger. 

He has paused his movement, it's like there was something warning him. There was nothing happening, so, our heroic protagonist continues onwards. He thought about some space could help him palliate the thought, once he found a circus to dwell on alone. There were two figures surrounding Jabez, one was all-too-familiar to Jabez while the other, a little alien to him. "Jabez, you've really come to the future, must I say. Have you decided to warrant your death?" Omit appeared before the very eyes of our hero. 

And who was that male standing next to her? "I've created my own duplicate, except a male. He can do nearly anything I can just see how much trouble you've gotten yourself into!" Omit says as the one standing next to her had a stoic expression. "Well, in that case... it's time. For me to unleash what aah can really do." Jabez says as he narrowed his eyes. 

"You want me to cut loose, aah'll give you a real taste of power!" Jabez utilizes Almighty link, offscreen, he had truly mastered the powers 'cause of his enemies were alot higher than they once were so he needed to. In a mere death glare, the clone dissipated into literally, nothing! "Impressive, but still," Omit recreated the being in femtoseconds, every fiber and piece returned to its place. 

"Your death is too easy!" Omit sunk her fingers thru his being, he began to decay as he fell on the concrete floor. No protections or other such could work on Omit, he fell on the concrete floor. 'Aah... needa, save me before aah die!' Jabez thought as Omit was about to end his life on the spot.