Issue 117#"Back on Earth again!"

{Earth} 

{L.A} 

--12:00am--

A group of villainous figurines surrounded the singly redhead, they had all been a little fed up with this redhead acting as the hero for L.A. "Just give up while you still can, it doesn't take much." Omit discomposed the other, while the rest pompously glared at the other. "Yeah, don't try to think you can replace Jabez, this city is already good as ours!" Angular added these words couldn't penetrate the spirit of the former antihero. "Is that it? You're all just FIXATED on Jabez?!" Oriel retorted to every single villain standing around her, those words were quite sharp enough to get thru them. "Its just boring having someone else take the mantle," Omit remarked, implying that she preferred to have Jabez as an arch-nemesis. 

"What a shame. He was such a diehard hero.." Haunti rushed towards the redhead as the rest of the villains came into her direction. "Waitaminnit!" A familiar voice echoed in the atmosphere, the villains froze. "That voice.. could that be..?" Demogorgon cocked his brows, unsure to believe that it belonged to Jabez. For moments of inaction, they waited until a silhouette figure was seen from a building. And in a mere instant, it was gone, they were still waiting for what's the whole new thing. "Sup, did aah miss something?" Jabez's voice was coming from somewhere, just being unable to point it out. 

"Aah, who am I kidding?! SURF'S UP!" Jabez had finally shown himself, its like the streets of L.A had colossal concrete, dirt, shrubberies in a single direction. Oriel lifted a smile, she knew deep down he was only missing but never dead. He rode the earth's matter like a champ, once he closes in on them. The villains bounced upwards Jabez, they were overexcited to pummel Jabez into so many things. "Its BEEN forever since we've seen your mug around these parts!" They all say, together. 

"Huhey! Don't get all touchy-feely!" Jabez leaped outwards to a building, taking all of them at once was dangerous already. He was about to land on the rooftops until he saw Oriel standing there for a specific reason, he added an extra jump to avoid thudding into her awkwardly. He stood behind Oriel, she turned her head over a shoulder. "Glad to have you back. You know, its just  I never thought I'd get to--" She was unable to finish her sentence due to a strong attack was given by Omit behind the head. "Less talking! More action!" Omit exclaimed. 

"That's oddly hitting the nail on the head." Jabez shoots arteries and veins like webbing towards Oriel, drawing her forward to him. 'I can't take all of these guys at once! I don't know how Oriel does it, but I'll need to handle this quick!' Jabez turned his head towards Angular and Blackbeard on his tail. "Any last words?" As every arch-nemesis of his come on the rooftops, taking every corner of it. "Hamana hamana hamana." Jabez was a little overwhelmed by the fact he was forced to fight all of them upon his return. 

"!" Veyra rushed inwards Jabez, including Demogorgon. "Such words of heroism. I can smell victory for all of us!" Demogorgon was the first to land a blow on Jabez, and Veyra added a kick into Jabez's lumbar. 'I've gotta help him! Not stand around and wait!' Oriel rushed towards them, until Omit, Severus, Haunti, and Angular had turned to her. 'Oh come on! I have to deal with all of his powerhouse arch-enemies now?!' Oriel arose her hands up in a martial arts form, as they rushed towards Oriel with no words and expressions. 

'Aah'll just have to let all of it out!' Jabez freed himself by summoning his strength to the summit. "ELELU!!" His aura emanated from his being, sending the villains off balance from its mere shockwaves emitting from himself. Demogorgon and Veyra decided to come speeding towards Jabez, the albino engulfed his fists in galaxy blue energy. He emitted them outwards the two, its power as his truly unbelievable will to keep on fighting. "How much power does he have?!" Demogorgon exclaimed, every fiber of his suit was beginning to crack whilst Veyra held her fists up while blood trailed down on her arms and legs. 

'It doesn't matter about what he can do! This is what I want!' Veyra forced herself forward, whilst Jabez pistons himself backward to the powerhouse supervillains of his. They were fighting Oriel until Jabez crashes thru them. 'He shines like a beacon of hope.' Oriel stole a gaze from Jabez, anticipating for what else he was going to do. 'If I empower myself via their emotions, I just might end this battle on a fell swoop!' He clung on a building, rearing his fist. 

'What's he trying to do?' Oriel thought. 'I need to get out of his field! NOW!' She leaped away from his field of observation, he narrowed his eyes into their direction. He then delivered a shockwave so powerful it'd knock them all out in an instant, he empowered himself via their emotions towards him and used it against them. Not a single structure or building was demolished because he intended it to work on them, his aura eventually shrank down. 'I can't always count on that.. It's only when I've found myself in a tight corner..' Jabez looked into the fallen villains from the distance. 

'And I know what would happen if I gave them the chance to win... wait--' For an unknown reason he had fallen from where he was and hit the concrete sidewalks from incredible heights. The amount he gave them returned to him, all because of Omit's superpowers. The villains had arose from their laying positions and unveiled their eyes upon the sight of the defeated hero. "Did you honestly think a method like that was going to work against ME?" Omit appeared before Jabez, setting her heel atop the head of his current inactivity. 

"Return to sender.. dear Jabez." Omit added, as the villains scattered into certain junctions of the city. 

So Jabez lost?