Issue 167# "This isn't fakery!"

{Tessa's hideout} 

--8:30am--

 The lights were considerably bright in the living room, while there was "All right, we all share the same enemy. Jabez, he's taken absolutely each of your beloved things away from you. To get it back, you must destroy him." Tessa leaned in closer to the silhouette figure sitting on her couch, there were other figures in the shadows of the living room. "I'll destroy him!" Albus thundered her tone, while the next figure to her had an outfit similar to a Templar. Streaks of pink across her shoulder, her expression held a maddening look, they were filled with rage yet unable to withstand the effects of the 'absolute illusion' Tessa's set them upon. 

"We won't leave a sliver of him!" An Arabian man, seemingly older than thirty had relics engulfed on his being. Golden and mystical types, while Lia angrily set the image of Jabez in his mind. "I won't ever let him live for such transgressions!" Lia says madly. "And oooh, baby, I've been waiting a long time for him when he'd do something like that!" A gray-haired male-like figure walked into the light, a scar marked over their right eye. Their skin color matched a white skin color, he had evil-intent for Jabez, despite under the influence of Tessa he managed to keep calm. Its Galalig, one of the complete arsenal users.

Sometime later. . .

"Caint anybody just forget their bylaws already? Aah've been unable to help more people for a long time!" Jabez scaled workplaces, hoping to find someone that's actually willing to let him in. None of them were willing to go against the rules. 'Maybe, that's why superheroes hide their identities? Awh, what's better to LIE? Don't think aah could live with that!' Jabez turned his head away from the shuttered window, leaping away from the structure. 'Aah try and try! Aah don't think moving out of this city is gonna solve my vicious circle!' 

He landed atop a vehicle.  An intense light flashes before the hero, he anticipated and waited for what was about to befall. Once the figures appeared around him, he widened his eyes -- in horror. Lia, Galalig, Albus, and Sinbhad. "Tell me, ever fought a group like this? A mindless Lia. A complete arsenal user in my control, a web-slinger and an insane Sinbahd?" Tessa's leg appeared out of the car roof, kicking the other over to the pink haired warrior. 

"YOU WILL DIE!" Lia threw a punch so potent, it was an inconceivable amount. 'With her mad like that, aah'm about to walk into a morgue!' Jabez hurtled back into the skies, it feels like he's being outpowered effortlessly. 'Am aah really about to deal with that --' Jabez paused his tracks in midair, Albus pelted towards the superhero without hesitations. 'That's the same lady, she attempted to attack me last time!' Jabez beholds upon her immense webbing formed out of her fingers, its a huge weapon. 

"RRAHHH!!!" Lia charged towards Jabez. Once he attempted to halt the huge weapon of webbing, his hands were sunken deep into it. Albus smirked, knowing he wasn't able to escape it casually, so she'll keep him ensnared against the webbing hammer. 'What the?!' Jabez struggled at first to remove it, he takes another inconceivable amount by Lia. "Aah'm gettin' overpowered! Awfully!" Jabez was jarred, he knelt on the concrete road. "That is, indeed.. TRUE! MY OLD NEMESIS!" Galalig bursts thru the webbing, clutching onto Jabez's face as the webbing shredded into bits and pieces. 

'These guys are incalculable! Aah've got to outthink them!' Jabez's entirety warped away into existence, straying from the clutches of the Complete Arsenal user. Jabez reappeared behind Tessa, she turned her head over a shoulder to notice him standing there."You don't stand a chance against me! I'm unbeatable, Jabez!" Tessa delivered a left hook punch and an additional drop kick into him. He hadn't glanced along the concrete road, it's his method of winning. "Impossible! You should've fallen from that already!" Tessa was flabbergasted about how he managed to still stand, she noticed that there weren't any marks on his cheek and torso. "You cheap sonnova--" Tessa was about to curse until Jabez delivered a blow at her. "Don't forget that aah've new powers, already!" He exclaimed. 

She skidded back from the other as an incomparably fast figure came speeding towards Jabez, a psychotic look was set across Sinbahd's face. "Where --- does she even GET these guys?!" Jabez sidestepped to avoid the other, for a short moment of relief turned to agitation. He had a few marks of damage and ripped clothing, he waited for when the other was about to strike."You wanna play rough!? Aah'll give you ROUGH!" Lia emerges from the concrete road underlying Jabez's heels, she strikes him in a balled up form. It spews several concrete slabs upwards from her arisen spot.

"Huh--" Jabez noticed webbing paved around him to a medium scale, they were quite strong enough to hold him in place. He takes a series of beatings from Lia herself, he effortlessly skated away from her via Personal Mastery. There wasn't a thing to limit him of his entirety, yet fighting a group like this was spiny enough for him. 'Aah caint even land a hit on them!' Jabez narrowed his eyes at them, what were his choices going to be. "Fine, aah had just enuff of playin' square!" Jabez narrowed his eyes at them. 

'He might be planning something! Omnifarious? Ability altering? Altered physics?' Tessa thought, she needed to tag herself in just before things become hectic. 

Jabez calmed his mind and body, nothing to strain, it's like a call of nature. "...." Jabez was soon surrounded by them, Albus, Lia, Galalig, and Sinbahd. Including Tessa, for an unknown reason, Tessa's body trembled for a few moments. "This is the first time.. I've seen him, want to drop things down quicker. Nothing held back," Tessa shook off the feeling, whatever it was. It only lasted for a few moments, the gang of superpowered entities charged at Jabez.