Issue 199!

{Japan} 

7:30 am 

'An extraordinarily boring day it is,' A brunette man sat alone at a cherry blossom tree, there were many aesthetic things standing around Asia, rolled in his fist was a cherry blossom flower. There was a subtle rustle overhead, Akiro looked up at to see who it was. "Sorry, aah was supposed to meet you," Jabez clung on the tree bark, looking down at him as if he were a spider-ling. "I'll take it that you're Jabez, you're the mentor of Neho, correct?" Akiro keeps his focus at the albino, of course, if Jabez was supposed to meet him. 

There had to be a specific thing. "Aah didn't take him to raise, just so you know," Jabez responded. "What did you come to me for?" Akiro cuts the crap; avoiding a protracted conversation. "---" Jabez was about to continue, abruptly, a narrow yet thick trail of smoke appeared around their surrounding.  It builds up in a matter of moments, like a dome"It does seem oddly suspicious," Akiro stood up as there was another figurine that appeared in the smoke. 

"Enuff," Jabez blurred behind Akiro. He sunk his fist thru the other's torso, blood spews from his torso as the one that chaperoned Akiro ran to him. "Ohne, said that there were good things about you, what... preposterous lies." Akiro was assisted by Franz, yet Jabez was gone and nowhere to be found. He was staggered but managing to keep himself up.  "We will strike that albino Ohne dare called!" Akiro says. 

{Meanwhile at Berlin} 

'Aah had to keep measuring Neho's ability and capability increase,' Jabez inspected the other's status, they were in Reichstag. "You're getting stronger, that's what aah lac to see," Jabez admitted. "Really, heh, maybe we could arm wrestle once I reach my peak?" Neho replied. Until there were two armed men walking towards the albino, there was no signifying whether if they were going to do something violent. They fired bullets at his direction, he caught each bullet precisely without concerning himself to why they attacked him. 

Neho stood up for Jabez. "{Neho, stay back! That man's an animal!}" A grenadier says, while Neho shook his head in disbelief. "{What?! No! What has he done?}" "{Attacked our comrades! You fool! You let a snake in!}" Neho remarked as bullets were fired towards their direction. "Aah've got no idea what aah've even done, we gotsta skedaddle before things get offhand." Jabez warped a portal behind him and pulled Neho in as they were claimed by the darkness again. 

Sometime later. . .

"Jabez! I just don't get why'd they suddenly try and attack you like that," Neho stated as they were in an alleyway. "If it was a snake, it would have bitten me, but aah doesn't know." Jabez ran his fingers through his hair, the two were at a state of perplexity. "We need to find clues or evidence to whoever framed me, aah'm even confused why aah would 'attack' someone right off the bat," Jabez says to fix their situation. 

"SO what, we just put a hold on this training?" Neho says questionable. "Undoubtedly, no, we'll continue it just at a higher risk level, we'll find whoever decided to frame me," Jabez responded as he shook his head. "Do you have any friends that they'd think I would attack?" Jabez added. "Akiro?" Neho remembered a name, a friend of his father's. "Aah've got no idea who that is, neither would antagonize a friend's friend." Jabez shook his head, what the heck was going on with the world. 

There was a devious laugh at the dead end. "They all think you're the snake, how does it feel to be evil?" It belonged to Isolde's voice. Neho shrunk behind Jabez, he was going to take a wild guess that it was. "You're Isolde, correct? What do you want?" Jabez says frankly. "Oooh, bark and bite are at peak, you astound me." Isolde sounded interested in Jabez. "Y'know, aah'm stuck like a bleeding pig, where the heck do people get that info?" Jabez responded, sounding quizzical at that matter. 

A newspaper was thrown at him, and Isolde's presence left no trace behind. "Huh?" Jabez read the news for a while and crumpled it in his digits. "There's no way aah could have murderous motives," Jabez dropped the newspaper. "So, where will we go, teach?" Neho says to the albino. "The one who did this peccant, so that there is something aah can compensate to the one claiming that aah attacked him," Jabez responded. 

"Where should we look," Neho says while Jabez shuts his eyes to utilize his Omniscience. Unfortunately, it was outside his Omniscience, whoever this being was, they could be redoubtable. "We'll just have to look for them on the entire planet itself," Jabez responded as he began stretching his body to an unfathomable level, looking for wherever the person was. 

Of course, this would expose Jabez to Akiro quite easily. He's looked everywhere on the planet, there was nothing, but just maybe terrified people 'cause of the thing they've seen. Once he has paused his tracks, he returned to a normal form as he stood on France. He was at the Eiffel tower, looking up to him it was a hooded figurine. "For Akiro, you snake!" Sub Nulla has an ice blade in his fist, diving to Jabez as to assassinate him. Jabez leaped over the railings, avoiding a fight 'cause it will only increase a worse image on him. 

"Fight me, you gutless chicken!" Sub Nulla says as he tailed after the albino. 'Aah don't know who the heck framed me! Either aah reason with him or take him out!' Jabez looked up to the hooded figure that persistently hounded after him, he attempted to swing an ice blade at the albino. 'Aah just need to avoid fighting,' He rose his arm as his sleeve gets cut. 

As they reach the ground, there were civilians in the area. 

Not good. 

'Gotta think fast!' Jabez thought.